Sign in to follow this  
MrLolan

Skeletons- idea...

Hello

I have idea with skeletons.

When someone(player) dies, and isn't buried, in a few days arises skeleton.

Skeleton has the some weapon that had a player, and maybe half or 3/4 fighting skill.

What you think about this concept?

Greetings :)

• Like 3

Would be cool, but I could see it be exploited in pvp or even freedom. Gather a bunch of bodies, and wait a few days right before they change, then drop them off at the enemy. On freedom you could use it to grief someone you dont like by doing the same thing. d:

I thought about it only Freedom. This is only general concept, without clarifications. :)

This could be interesting thing on freedom, for example on xanadu, but it must be optimized.

Edited by MrLolan

It could be so there's a chance for "skeletonization", so it wouldn't be always 100% per body and make it so the body can't arise on deed. These two things reduce griefing potential greatly, especially in pair with what OP said about the skeleton having X% of player's fighting skill. I doubt that high skilled players would gladly die several times just to spam skeletons and skeletons spammed by newbie wouldn't be of any issue at all. Also - let them take constant damage in Fo domain \o/ He detests undead!

Anyway: +1

• Like 1

YES ....this is a great idea....i would love that to be added to the game.

And if the skeleton kept the player name.....that would be cool and funny as well.

"AAAH i'm being attacked by the skeleton of Prophecy (the wife's toon)" LOL

+1, but only for the most recent corpses, in any place (including deeds), and aggressive only to player who "own" the skeleton (but everyone can attack it).

In Wurm missing "dark side" monsters :D,

that's why i wrote this post. Priest can call zombie but, there are no free

necromantic monsters spawned on the world. :)

Edited by MrLolan

This idea delights the necromancer in me.

I'd even go a bit further and suggest that a player can do certain things to hasten the reanimation, using a specially mixed potion that has a 2*QL% chance of working and a QL/2% chance of enslaving the raised undead to the service of the reanimator as a free deed guard that lasts QL/10 days.

+1 anyways to this wonderful idea

To me, this is too over-the-top for Wurm. I like that Wurm is, for the most part, tasteful and sparing about its use of magic.

• Like 1

Wurm is a fantasy world so why not make it match its backstory make it more intrsting add new mobs magic possably some more drakes to hunt plus alcamy and more to the world. I would even suggest some minor goddesses and gods that may tamper in the mortal realm necromancy is quite a good idea so +1 to the possability of a more fantasy oriented wurm.

@up Good to know, that someone like it. :D

Maybe devs see this project in the future.