Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

Server Resets making BSB's/FSB's unplant?

I was reading the 'Tragedy at Silent Hill' thread over in Town Square and realizing that one of the reasons I'm worried about letting a villager join my deed is because I've noticed that even though I 'plant' BSB's or FSB's...shortly after a server reset they stop being 'planted' and lose their 'firmly attached to the ground' tag.

I don't want to even hire some person to make bricks or something on deed because I'm worried I'd have to allow pickup and they could just waltz off with any BSB's/FSB's that aren't locked down in a building...I've witnessed my BSB's/FSB's go unplanted numerous times, and asked around, and most people say it's caused by the server resets.

The whole point in being able to 'plant' items is so someone can't come up and take them, but if after planting and throwing piles of things in them, they go unplanted...you have to fully unload them, re-plant to get the 'firmly attached to the ground' tag on them again...and shortly after another reset the tag disappears again, it basically defeats the purpose in the 'plant'.

Is this a known issue that is being worked on?

I have noticed this recently also, when I needed to make space for some wardrobes.
Been wondering how come I could not push my planted bsbs further into each other.

Edited by Cecci

Bump, since we're doing 'bug fixing', maybe they can figure out what's causing this...

Have you found this to be true on deed as well as off deed?   

My experience is it's happening on deeds. I haven't tried testing it off deed, because I figure the BSB will just be gone when it unplants and someone will just claim it decayed or 'walked off on it's own'. If you'd like I will try planting one off-deed and wait for next reset to see if it happens there as well...

Added to the bug list while attempting to reproduce on test as well as on live.  Thanks for the report.