Sign in to follow this  
4neofclubs

New statuettes

I propose in addition to current statuettes we should be able to make statuettes out of other materials such as rocks shards when used with a stone chisel.  Also these could be made out of logs when used with a a carving knife.

Is there a difference in them? I use my gold statuettes, sure, because gold is cool but at one time I had really low QL silver ones. If there is no difference, seems like a great idea to me though it would put a dent in the jewelcrafter's coffers. So there is that little problem.

Well, im not really 'in' in these religious stuffs but, i think making them from common materials just make them too common in general. Tho if current gold/silver statuettes could be bit more advanced with example using things like gems or engravings. 

I think he is talking about the decorative statues not the religious ones used to cast spells.

For instance to be able to make the boy statue out of wood or clay would be great but the religious ones should stay gold or silver.

I was talking about the religious statuettes but now come to think of it this would also be a cool idea for regular statues.