Sign in to follow this  
PhatThaiJones

Complete Mine Services

Welcome to Complete Mine Services! I am Elflamablanca and I am based out of i-8 on Xanadu.

I am a level 60+ prospector and experienced mine mapper. If you need it done, I'll get it done quickly and neatly.

Current Services:

- Mine Mapping

- Vein Estimations(Remaining Ore Count)

- Exposing Covered Veins

- Mining Materials

- Expanding Your Mine

The complete service will include planting signs, leveling floors, prospecting veins, mapping as well as placing supports to solidify and clean up your entire mine.

- Mine Supports

- Concrete

- Signing

- Leveling/Smoothing

Pricing:

My current pricing is 2c per vein prospected. This price includes the mapping service with it. So if your mine has 100 veins, it will cost 2s.

I have no travel cost but I do have a 1s minimum cost to help so I don't lose money traveling the entirety of Xanadu to earn 25c. If you are nearby(within 20 minutes) we can negotiate the price. Just PM me here or in game.

Mine finishing prices are subject to an estimate as every job is different. Depending on the size some upfront payment may be required.

Examples:

Grindewald Mines: C/O Aspergerssyndrome https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZVna4mvbHSTs8bJcHtI_qdsj6qpKyjIV3WrgUBgeneQ/edit#gid=767147251

Edited by PhatThaiJones
  • Like 1

Grindewald Village used this service for complete mine mapping with all ore veins prospected for quality and quantity.  He is very professional, fast, courteous, and accurate.  We are very pleased with the work he did for us.  We now have a very sharp looking google docs sheet showing our mine with all the data.  Best of all we know how much ore remains in each of the veins.  This service is well worth the price!  I highly recommend it.

~AspergersSyndrome, Mayor of Grindewald, H9, Xanadu

• Like 1

I also had the pleasure to have his help in two of my (worst ever) mines yesterday.
Quick, hard working man, pleasant to be around.
In my case he found me new veins and mined so I can reach them.

Cecci and Littlemermaid, mayors of Lavender Sunset and Lavender Hillside, on the island at i10, Xanadu

Edited by Cecci