Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Silver Glass Resort - Glasshollow

I would like to join if possible, played a little bit a long time ago.

Been playing on and off for the past couple days, around what time are you on normally Rocky?  Right now im just hanging around with enderwiggin and ferene when i log on.

Edited by marucharu

village is full for now... pls try contact me later for week or 2 :D

Edited by RockyBalboa

Rocky, I have my RL friend who would like to join Silver Glass. I sent you a forum-PM.

I'm interested in joining if you still got the room, my in game name is ToBeHaunted.

For anyone interested in joining Silver Glass:

Rydell and myself are both very active and stay in the area mostly always. We would be more than able and willing to get anyone settled in the area; we have a lot of available farmland (which is expanding regularly), and can suggest and comment on most of the immediate surrounding area for your own development.

We also have a decent stock of materials for people looking to get started on something in particular. Just get in touch with one of us (or Rocky) and we can get you started. We have a really nice center of activity underway.

Thank you for accepting this newb the house is perfect for my needs and the location is perfect.

np all i wish to you guys to move away one day and make own deeds :D   

np all i wish to you guys to move away one day and make own deeds :D

There are so many great projects that we have in mind for the future, and when we finally do move on we will leave behind a furnished house and an improved landscape. Thank you for providing this convenient start in a very hostile area; all of this opportunity for frontier settlement/exploration comes with a good amount of danger. Let us harden against the wilderness together!