Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

action sounds + Stam Bar Full sound

I guess this is for Johan.

Praying makes a sound like a small blast of air. I know religion is mostly hot air, but maybe some quiet "ololo" sound like the priests in Age of Empires. (option to turn on or off).

Cloth Tailoring is dead silent. Any little bits you could add in there? (option to turn on or off).

How about an optional "ding" of some sort, when a stam bar fills to max?  I am constantly swapping between windows, or browsing forums, when doing grindy stuff, so it would be nice to hear when I'm ready to queue up again. Help prevent a lot of SB loss.

Thanks!

• Like 2

I really don't want to hear a "ding!" every time my stamina bar is full. I can think of few things less immersive and more likely to force gameplay mechanics right into my face. A very very very faint    tap     might be ok. At like 10% volume of all other sounds. Something where you have to be actively listening for it, to even notice it. 

Of course any kind of generated sound like that could also be used by botting programs I think?

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I totally agree on the annoying ding sound, but yes, something to let me know it is time to queue up again, while I am on another alt or in forums.  There is so much grind in here, that it would be nice to have something to help us keep the grind going on time.