Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Bridge Bug Testing on the TestServer

Sometimes, when walking on rails on sides of stairs, you can get stuck.

You are able to walk on normal types of walls and closed portcullis/doors, but fall from arched walls and opened portcullis/doors.

Not sure how it happened but i seen a floating lg cart on test. I assume that it was on a bridge that decayed away so that needs looking into. (it was right there at the starting town area) 

AW4qrr7.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Not sure how it happened but i seen a floating lg cart on test. I assume that it was on a bridge that decayed away so that needs looking into. (it was right there at the starting town area) 

AW4qrr7.jpg

wow, great idea ... caravel floating above my shipyard ... great eye-catcher, thanks for that idea :P

AW4qrr7.jpg

I did that, it's an issue with collisions when returning up onto the bridges on that particular building arrangement Edited by Postinglels

You wont be able to build a house on the end of a bridge. So house first.

I guess this is changing or has changed? I was able to plan a house on the end of a bridge on test just now. (well plan and finalize the plans but never tried to build a wall) 

Edit: I had went there to see if we could plant crops on the end of bridges since i have a bridge planned to go to my field and we can so thanks for that one.   :)

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 4