Sign in to follow this  
Stewen

-Please close- Stellar Garden deed (Xanadu - Lormare) +Pics

Hello!

I'd like to sell my deed close to Lormare on Xanadu server.

I was changed my mine and I will give this deed freely to a person-team who just want to settle in Xanadu server.

If you want this deed please write few line why you need a deed and what is your plans.
Only premium players can take my deed. I will not wait until you get the money for premium.

After the times ticks down Ill chose a person/team.
Please dont send me PM-s!

auction_timer_1419167264.gif

Info:

SGarden_zpsb52cc2e1.jpg

Tall stone fence around the village and game houses so spirite not nessesery.
Large free area for anything.
Mine under the deed, I was try to find ores but no luck until this time.

Sipite castle with 70 cast

Brass Copper and Iron lamps on the deed.

10 house including the 2 gatehouse

Water source on deed

The pictures was shot before I was move my stuff but I will left many stuff in bsb fsb but these not include the price. :)

If you have any question post it :)

Overview

wurm201412130640_1_zpsea400104.jpg

wurm201412130640_zps00c80548.jpg

Front gatehouse 1*3tile (the back gatehouse is 1*1tile)

wurm201412130638_zps466d02ab.jpg

Garden

wurm201412130625_1_zps9d0e18f3.jpg

Statue square

wurm201412130626_zpsd1110e35.jpg

Smithy (stone), Empty house (left), Storage house (right)

wurm201412130628_zpsead86614.jpg

Bell square and Public storage

wurm201412130625_zpsaf0aba72.jpg

Mine entrance

wurm201412130624_3_zps211cdb77.jpg

Main residence

wurm201412130627_zps713c0e49.jpg

One forge not including the price!

wurm201412130657_zps13bfbe9f.jpg

wurm201412130657_2_zpsa9c1e54a.jpg

wurm201412130657_1_zps688e9688.jpg

Storage house

wurm201412130630_1_zps123426ba.jpg

Empty house

wurm201412130630_zps8e4cc181.jpg

Smithy

wurm201412130629_zpsef5b106b.jpg

Farm area (animals including)

wurm201412130628_1_zps8935c4d5.jpg

wurm201412130624_1_zpsf38f08fb.jpg

Plot area

wurm201412130627_2_zpsf6fd3160.jpg

wurm201412130627_1_zps47f78604.jpg

Water source near to the farm

wurm201412130628_1_zps8935c4d5.jpg

Sory for my bad english :)

Edited by Stewen
  • Like 3

I have visited your Villages on Pristine as well as this one on Xanadu while wandering around on my alt. They all impressed me as very well designed and pleasant to stroll around on. The Harbor deed on Pristine was especially nice and an excellent example of what a waterfront Harbor deed could be.

Unfortunately both Stellar Gardens and the waterfront Harbor deed are both destroyed now and replaced with some things else, not nearly up to your wonderful designs. Hopefully this newest Stellar Garden deed will not meet the same fate. You do seem to build them and then move on after not so long a time. A restless spirit perhaps? On to creating the next is the attraction?

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

• Like 2

What are forum map coordinates?

Edited by Ginodeal

Thank you for the nice words Ayes. Im sad to hear the first Stellar Garden was destoyed but this how things ends.
You right I have a restless soul mostly becouse I like building villages but I can live in tham for long.
Right now im not build any new village. I will join to a an old friend and help tham.

Giodeal
Lormare is at Q15 my deed is about 100m far to NW from the starter village.

Edited by Stewen
  • Like 1

Loved your Trident Hunting Outpost, wish I could afford to deed it after last owner disbanded it, and very sad to say is only a ruin now, and very soon will be entirely gone.

Good luck with selling your newest Stellar Garden ^^

• Like 1

What's in the mine? Like what ores can be found there?

I was mined out about 150 tile but did not found any ore, thats why the price is low.

Loved your Trident Hunting Outpost, wish I could afford to deed it after last owner disbanded it, and very sad to say is only a ruin now, and very soon will be entirely gone.

Good luck with selling your newest Stellar Garden ^^

Thank you! :)

Edited by Stewen

bump

EDIT:

Free Givaway started!

Edited by Stewen
  • Like 1

A nice thing to do.

But im happy with what i have on exodus.

Good luck to the players

I would love to have a deed to call my own home. Being a priest I can't build my own so I stay with friends or travel around. It would be nice to have my own place where I could take care of animals, farm and do my own thing. "mined out about 150 tile but did not found any ore, thats why the price is low.  " Not having a mine wouldn't be a problem as I follow Fo. It looks lovely and if given the deed I wouldn't change a thing!  :)

Edited by Sirona

Greetings Stewen,

I am interested in this deed. I myself have been around Xanadu since July. I have yet to find a place to settle down. I enjoy Animal Husbandry, Farming, Blacksmithing, and Mining. Having a mine on Deed where I can look for possible ores is nice. If given the deed I would not change the overall layout of it. I am looking for somewhere to build my character while being able to play near others. Whilst this deed is quite a distance from my Alliance they are only a boat ride away.If given the chance at this deed I would make sure it would stay in its form and not be changed. I love the area and the look.

Thanks,

BattleWall

• Like 1

There is certainly no need to change this deed anyway. It is beautifully done and arranged for all purposes. The only thing I don't agree with is giving things like this away, as it does little to inspire and teach others how to build one to these standards on their own merits. Better to delete all buildings and disband it. Then some other player can still come along and discover the framework is done and learn how to rebuild themselves, is my way of thinking.

Giving things away within the game just encourages a dependency upon others for the receiver's, even if the intentions behind it are good.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

Hello,

My mother is on this server and i have been thinking about saving up to start a deed here but im now in college(I was active army for many years) and its just not in the budget but this would be sustainable  in lue of a struggle for me.

Having pre-built building such on a deed as this would provide me with the benefit of being 'pre settled' and not having to dump al my limited game time into working on a deed.

If nothing else have an happy imp-along I think we got 75 items on the first day from the  pottery department!

What a nice looking deed and great thing to do , while I do of course hope Bonegetter is selected I wish you luck and hope the winner will enjoy it in the spirit it is given.

Hello, my name is maniakzena. Ive had a good share of characters in the past. Ive also lived at a fair number of villiages. I was the mayor of Farmville, a place I stayed at for a few years. I moved and  unfortunatly the person who controls the town ive been staying at hasnt been on in a long time, so where im staying isnt really a permanent home. I really like this town from the pictures you posted. It looks like you have an amazing town, it just lacks some life. and im experienced with that. At one point early on in "farmville's history" just about everybody left and it was only me and one friend left. We managed to get it up to 30 players at peak 2 months later. I think im the the one to take over this town, and give it a second chance. If you pick me to giveaway your town to. The first thing I would do is bring in a couple of my RL friends, and then do some recruiting. I would go for a group of 5-10 people. im intersted in changing some of the arcatecture while still preserving what is already there. Pick me and ill take care of your place, the last thing I want is for it to become a ghost town. ill do my best to preserve it for years to come.

(BTW this is my first post because I created the account for the impalong team)

Thank you for your words again Ayes but I dont understand one thing.

First you wrote:

"Unfortunately both Stellar Gardens and the waterfront Harbor deed are both destroyed now and replaced with some things else, not nearly up to your wonderful designs. Hopefully this newest Stellar Garden deed will not meet the same fate."

• Like 1

Hello old friend Good to Still see you around. Grat's to whomever receives this piece of art :)

• Like 1

Thank you for your words again Ayes but I dont understand one thing.

I was think about to disband but I was changed my mind.

If I sell or if I giveaway both way the new owner not learn about planning and building.

You are right in what you sad but this village can be a good example (I hope so) how to build a village/houses, and next time maybe they will use this knowlage.

While it is true that a person who purchases as nicely a constructed deed such as yours accomplishes nothing towards learning to do so themselves, just the same as if they were given the deed, at least by purchasing it they are putting some value of their own into the process by paying for it. By receiving it for nothing other than typing up a response here, then that is the value assigned to it.

It may then remain as you have built it appreciated by the new gifted to owner or they could do a number of other things with it you would hope not happen. The deed is so well done it will be a shame to see it gone or altered but of course this is the risk you take by giving it away and to a lesser extent by selling it.

As I believe your intentions are good here I won't say more other than this, *since you asked*.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=