Sign in to follow this  
Wulfrik

grape bush bug?

ok, Ive replanted half of my grape bush field the day the "plant on center" change was made, and since then not a single bush ( even the ones Ive planted naturally before the change ) have yielded a single sprout, the new bushes didnt even grow an inch, they are still young, so I wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this or is it just me? ill add a picture in case im not making myself clear, my english isnt really good. bug.png

• Like 2

I'm seeing the same thing. We replanted all that day and all bushes are still young like they take longer to mature than they used to.

Also took somewhere around 6 wild growth casts to get them to mature stage. I remember 3 before but could be wrong...

Just a note on this, in this time, I did plant regular trees (walnut, oak, olive, cedar, not bushes) and they grow normally.

Just a note on this, in this time, I did plant regular trees (walnut, oak, olive, cedar, not bushes) and they grow normally.

yes I know, I planted pine,maple,apple, etc and they grow normally, it seems to be a problem with bushes only, and not only grape ones, all bushes which are planted using the centered feature have this bug

Thanks for the extra info...

Found it.. Fixed for next server update.

9 days till grape season XD

Please let next server update be very soon, so they can at least reach mature :'(  (or do you have the power Tich to do a game/server wide "wild growth" ;))

• Like 1

9 days till grape season XD

Please let next server update be very soon, so they can at least reach mature :'(  (or do you have the power Tich to do a game/server wide "wild growth" ;))

Still nothing? 

I planted more trees/bushes sprouts also in center.. trees are growing fine but bushes are still "young"

here is a picture (they are planted on the same day)
l77LdeC.jpg

grapes, lavender, camellia, roses, aaaaall my bushes are still young since the day the change was made...

Thanks for the extra info...

Found it.. Fixed for next server update.

Server update - but bushes still bugged :wacko:

Not sure if it's related but since the change all my bush type plants look like young birch or fir trees

Not sure if it's related but since the change all my bush type plants look like young birch or fir trees