Sign in to follow this  
phennexion

HOTS - Challenge server

Hey guys,

I'm returning to wurm after sorting out RL issues and ive passed off leadership of Newspring City and Dusk, so I'm going to start recruiting HOTS members for Challenge servers!

I'm currently recruiting for leadership positions within the army. 

Weaponsmaster - Train new PVPrs how to PVP, have input on army strategy

Quartermaster - Fufill requisitions needed for the army, ensure crafters have a organized leader and items flow to the right players
Army Commander- Plan and collaborate with commanders, weaponsmaster and directors to create strategy and execute missions

Navy Commander Plan and collaborate with commanders, weaponsmaster and directors to create strategy and execute missions

Director of Intelligence - Manage intelligence on enemies and work with commanders

Director of Defense - Plan fortifications for bases and supplylines. work with new players on telling them where they can help out.

Director of Relations - Manage diplomacy with other kingdoms, recruit new players, convert existing players.

Post here if you'd like to join :)
Phennexion / mitchy / positronik

Edited by phennexion

Ill definitely be joining HotS while trying out Challange, perhaps if i enjoy it ill take up a more permanent post :)

• Like 1

Bump!! HOTS is going to need more warriors and leaders!! Lets earn them prizes!!

We pay in the blood and bones of MR and JK, and if that isnt enough,take it up with libila :)

Quartermaster or director of defense take your pick. Fort Kickass will be a forward outpost for Libila's chosen. Those may remember me as Zazamari on wild when it was still wild.

Edited by ZaZ213
  • Like 1