Sign in to follow this  
Corsan

Wayward sailing smither seeks refuge.

I just sailed to Xanadu with my caravel loaded down heavy (And a full knarr still needing to be returned to pick up.) and I'm seeking a village where I can have a little place of my own and sit there smithing peacefully, preferably with a decent paddock for animals and the possibility of farming a bit here or there.

I'm very active, so I'd also like it if there's at least a few other active people also, and it would be very nice if it wasn't on an island...(As I had enough of the island life out where I previously lived...along with it's lack of animals.)...but still has access to the coast.

I bring a bunch of mid-level skills to the table...

72 digging

59 mining

59 woodcutting

51 fine carpentry

84 carpentry

56 shipbuilding

63 masonry

40 smithing

55 blacksmithing

43+ Plate Armour smithing

20+ Weaponsmithing

72 FS (I was training 3+ different 2Her weapons and they were all around 32/33 right now...and I have almost 60 Aggressive fighting and 40 normal fighting and 32 defensive with about 8 in shield bashing)

54 taming (Just under 31 BC...looking to ride tamed hellhorses)

52.90 HFC

48 farming

46? Animal Husbandry

30 ropemaking

38 cloth tailoring

Almost 36 leatherworking

30+ forestry (I can see tree ages)

Enough body str to rip trees out and use them as clubs (36)

37+ mind logic (Almost enough for 5 action queue)

...and lots of other decent skills that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Basically, I refuse to be anyone's slave, but I'm quite willing to help out here or there...

I really am basically self sufficient and just need a place to park and train skills while chatting.

Kinda seems like a lot, but I'm negotiable/flexible. Just not very good with people...

Edit 2 : I'm looking for enough space for a 3x3 castle within 2-4 tiles of a coast on flat land abutting a mountain with a mine preferably.

I'm told I talk too much, but I really just enjoy socializing with people since I don't get to much in RL.

A lot of people seem to be suspicious, and think I'm just going to set something up then log out...but I paid for 2 months and if I can settle down will probably stick around for a good long while. Also, I sail a caravel and a knarr, I have no need to steal your crap (And I'm vain and want my name on my stuff anyway) and would just build another boat to sell if I wanted a large chunk of money. I'm not like that...

Edited by Corsan
  • Like 1

pm me in game if you are still looking.

Edited by Chiqa

northport up in the northeast portions of xan could take ya.  have a couple new people and well developed deed.  pm me here or in game.  self sufficient myself.

Pm Me if you are looking.  I have several deeds, unfortunately they are mainly inhabited by my alts until I get the time to work on them.  I'd be happy to work with you if you want to set up shop and recruit others to join the deed as well.  It's a shame to leave them vacant while I'm working elsewhere.  All properties will be developed eventually, and several are somewhen developed now but if you wanted to run one of un developed ones I would make it my primary site to build out to get you set up.   

I posted this after sailing for about 5 hours straight exploring and logged off. Didn't expect people would all be like 'Message me in the game.' lol

I'm back on for a bit...going to be out sailing around again.

Spent about 3 days negotiating with some folks and that fell through, so I guess I'm looking again. I'm up north and a tad west right now but wind died out so I'm logging again.

Fraeya above has a nice place. I'd recommend you check it out. Great place to come skill while having somebody to have a chat with.

offer still open at NorthPort, its on the coast and has a lot to offer.

hey if you wanna help ona brand new deed pm me just started a new one on xana m7,name is paradise beach. if your looking at helping plan a deed im your guy,open to all imput from citizens

Edit : Nvm. Updated what I'm looking for.

Still looking...

Edited by Corsan

After sailing for a week+ I gave up and just settled my own deed when I came across something that wasn't too far off what I wanted. This thread can be closed now.

Congrats Corsan, hope it has everything you need! Don't be a stranger to our neck of the woods.