Sign in to follow this  
Deadcrow

Black Wolf Helms

Hi there. I love the fact that there are Brown Bear helms in the game but what about Black Wolf or even Black bear helms too? and maybe possibly using the skin to make a cape. :) Thanks for listening or at least hearing me out.  - Deadcrow

• Like 7

with the addition of the brown bear helms..I had the feeling maybe down the road they'd add the black bear, wolf and mt lion..heheh was it the Aztec Jaguar warriors that had the jaguar type helm  and cape?

• Like 4

+1, why not, but I'm not really into animal hats. Why not some more alternatives that are at least as good as studded or chain but with different looks? Currently you can get a few more options with plate, but those are so heavy...

with the addition of the brown bear helms..I had the feeling maybe down the road they'd add the black bear, wolf and mt lion..heheh was it the Aztec Jaguar warriors that had the jaguar type helm  and cape?

Dude totally what i mean't with the skin as the cape. The attachment to the head piece would look sick, and yes it was the aztec jaguars.

Edited by Deadcrow
  • Like 1

On 28/11/2014 at 7:55 AM, Bloodscythe said:

already have the turtle shield...

need more animal armour!

• Like 1

+1 Especially for robes. We need to look more suited for Wurm's harch winter!

• Like 2