Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Wox = Wurm MVP Award

The FSB thread got locked, but I really wanted to express my appreciation to Wox.  He listened and within 1 day, made the changes to size and the uneven top.  Rest of the changes regarding wood types are out of his realm to address (I believe that call is being made elsewhere), so I don't want this thread to be a rehash of something out of his control.

Thank you Wox!!!  Amazing work!

• Like 20

I haven't actually looked at mine, but from the screenshots others have shown me I think I will love em =D THANKS WOX!

yuh know..i'm often surprised in a pleasant way of how closely the development team and art team follow and respond to our suggestions and concerns.  We don't always get what we want, yet i can't think of another game i've ever played where the connection and response is so close.  This is in part why i love wurm and it feels more like a family of players and staff than just any ole game you can download or buy off a shelf.  I feel like we are part of the game and process vs merely end users of it.

• Like 5

Yes, they really do look good. Not disappointed at all. Thanks.

Oh, I might complain about wood textures in other threads, but don't think for a second, that I don't think WoX is a star. He always amazes me with good quality work, is extremely responsive to players concern, and going the extra mile and decreasing the depth more than the height and width on the FSB just makes him an even bigger star in my opinion :)