Sign in to follow this  
Destroyerd

Help,Mapping

hey we are constantly mining so my question is ,is there a square grid type mine mapping tool out there?i have searched internet to no avail or bad programs, so if anyone has a good way of mapping a mine out let me know,thx

I think the old deedplanner (not the current beta/alpha) has a cave view to map something out.

yeah buddas wurmplanner does it,but he neglected to update it and the current download version its broken and needs some changes after downloading for it to work.

What i do is just use a Google spreadsheet.  Change the column widths so that it is square boxes, not rectangles.  then color it in as you like, add text, add notes/comments etc.

And the easy part is you can then share the link with your village/alliance/friends since it is an online file.  You can also allow edit permissions to a person or a group, whatever you want.

I even paste in my analyze results as comments in that tile (cell) for future reference and to keep track of all the veins not exposed yet.

Then i go further and have the deed mapped out on a separate tab for my villagers.

• Like 3