Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Moved to Auction - Closed

As some of you might know i use to own this Island before and i logged on to see how it was now and it was empty so i killed off the animals and put in new deeds there again. I am not sure why i did all this nostalgia i guess but i have no use for the island as i am happy at my new island deed on Xanadu so i am going to see if anyone is interested in this. 

It can have two traders one on each deed and i can show you where they use to be if you want to put them back in. It has clay and a mailbox to get you going but all the buildings are gone now. The mine has silver and rock to mine out still but no iron although you can put in one with a transmutation rod or use an off deed mine and just ship in the ore you need. 

Private Island - 2x deeds - 30s  (can include both f2p deed holders / never premium)

Note: I will not split these up it is an all or nothing deal and it is best just to go look at them yourself.

These two deeds are on Pristine in the R24-25 area..

vZwMWnL.jpg

Stillwater - main deed..

UYNrKW4.jpg

Pq4Lk4D.jpg

Gk1BCcU.jpg

GwYgXcy.jpg

7HwMR3o.jpg

9euFvHn.jpg

uKgLlJL.jpg

Oasis - side deed (clay)..

56zTWrh.jpg

EOwTgkw.jpg

Edited by Kegan

Very very great place.

I sailed past and almost snatched the spot to myself ;)

Let me get this straight... you re-deeded (with not one deed, but two) in an area you know that you will never occupy just in hopes of making a buck off of it?  I guess people in the area that just noticed that the old deeds had dropped are ###### out of luck.  And I thought I was a capitalist. 

Edited by Kruggan
  • Like 5

lol why redeed to sell....thats just messed up

Well i had intentions on putting in traders again and use it but decided not to go through with it and put it up for sale.  

If i had a rewind button i would use it but not much i can do now but sell it or use it and it is a nice spot...haters going to hate i guess

Edited by Kegan

its not hate, its just money grabbing stupidity, you spent soooo much time making that deed then left it to die, now you buy 2 deeds with *intensions* to use and again dont want it.....its pure money grabbing and stupidity

• Like 3

anyways ill stop *hating* and let the sale go on :P goodluck hope someone good gets it

its not hate, its just money grabbing stupidity, you spent soooo much time making that deed then left it to die, now you buy 2 deeds with *intensions* to use and again dont want it.....its pure money grabbing and stupidity

Well how about you spend your coin the way you want and i spend mine the way i want? And just for the record i did not leave it to rot i sold it for 1g and the new owners left it to die.

@Kruggan the deed had been gone for a month i am sure anyone active in the area would have known ..

Oct 5, 2014 12:26:31 AM  Zenshaman disbanded Silverwood Island

30s for 2 worthless alts and 8s42c worth of deedstakes!

less than that cos that upkeep is dropping faster than traderdeed values.

...give you 5s the lot.

• Like 2

I don't normally go off topic on a sell thread out of respect, but I must insist. This has to be some the rudest people I've met here on the forums to date. Not only did you sideline his sell but very likely killed any possible sell-ability of the items in question.  Seriously people, no one cares what you think on the subject, show some respect. Moderator's please clean this up including my post before this gentleman loses a perfectly normal sell.

• Like 6

Id take JD's offer and run, tbh i think the upkeep will run out before you sell it.

• Like 1

Id take JD's offer and run, tbh i think the upkeep will run out before you sell it.

Well you don't know me very well then i will pay for a years upkeep just for spite since all the people complaining live in the area or at least use too.

Now Kruggan is the one i am most disappointed with i thought he was better than that to be honest and was always a nice guy in the chats we have had in the past. 

Well you don't know me very well then i will pay for a years upkeep just for spite since all the people complaining live in the area or at least use too.

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for proving my point.

What point at how unpleasant you guys have been so i want to push back? I did nothing wrong i went to look at an old deed i use to have and when i got there it was empty and had been for a long time it looked like with a lot of aggressive animals in the area. I had a moment of nostalgia and wanted to deed the area again since it is a nice spot and i was fond of it before so i set up the main deed. Then i thought well i would set up a trader and use the deed but i did not want to have someone come along and deed the side deed area so thought i would put in a 1s upkeep deed there to keep that area safe too 

After thinking on it some overnight i decided that it was not a logical thing to keep it but i had spent 25s setting it all up so far and wanted to get my money back if i could. (figure it up you will see it cost 25s to set it up) I priced it for 5s over that for a profit as i do with anything i try to make a little off all the deals i do.  If it did not sell then i would have to make another decision as to what to do next but the second i post it there is hate all over the place from what i guess are the locals so how am i the bad guy here? 

Edited by Kegan

People need to learn to mind their own business. If the sale has nothing to do with you then leave it be. This is not a "want your thoughts" thread, but a sale thread, so leave it be. We are not allowed to name and shame, we are not allowed to warn others of possible bad people and deals they have done, so these kind of things to side line threads should not be allowed either, and those that do so should be issued warnings.

• Like 2

People need to learn to mind their own business. If the sale has nothing to do with you then leave it be. This is not a "want your thoughts" thread, but a sale thread, so leave it be. We are not allowed to name and shame, we are not allowed to warn others of possible bad people and deals they have done, so these kind of things to side line threads should not be allowed either, and those that do so should be issued warnings.

I agree and I know if i had reported this that it would be cleaned up but at this point the thread is better left alone so everyone can chime in good or bad i guess. In the end it is them that will look bad not me so i am not worried about it.

In the mean time if a buyer comes along and sees the post and thinks it is a nice spot and wants to buy it or make an offer then they can pm me to avoid all this. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Well i had intentions on putting in traders again and use it but decided not to go through with it and put it up for sale.  

If i had a rewind button i would but not much i can do now but sell it or use it and it is a nice spot...haters going to hate i guess

Hey why not deed to make a buck I dont see a problem with it lol. Nice spot man

• Like 1

If I wanted to buy the whole server and resell, it is my right. His choice to redeed and his choice to sell. I was his neighbor and I can say the location is sweet. I was always jealous when sailing past.

It is just silly that anyone felt the need to offer opinions on why.

Congrats to whoever gets this.

• Like 1