Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Happy Halloween Wurmians!

HalloweenL.jpg

Hello Fellow Wurmians!

A happy Halloween to you all from us here at CodeClub.

As tradition has it, we have now set the mood for everyone to enjoy their Halloween in Wurm.

If you are already online and playing whilst reading this, you might need to restart your client to download the correct graphics pack.

So get into the spirit and have a good time!

Sincerely

/The Wurm Team

• Like 24

Thx for headsup, I will lock my door.

-Hermit 2014

Edited by Tissotx
  • Like 4

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee  ;like a little girlI love it , thank you :wub:

• Like 1

If you are already online and playing whilst reading this, you might need to restart your client to download the correct graphics pack.

are sheep all going to look like Dark GMs, so they match their description?

A mythical beast of legends, it stares back at you with blood filled eyes and froth around the mouth.

(which I always thought was a very funny line given their hostory  ^_^)

* restarts her client and joins Tissotx in locking all the doors

I guess I should at least carve some pumpkins

* spoiler pic, don;t look unless you want spoiler*

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

YEY my first Wurm Halloween, I will make sure to update my packs before I go on can't wait to see what there will be!

• Like 2

CAN I GET THE PREM TIME reimbursed for the time i cant play as i cant stand seeing those lamps ?

• Like 1

3 halloweens in wurm, means ive played 2years now.

feeling old

• Like 1

3 halloweens in wurm, means ive played 2years now.

feeling old

Stick around for another 5 years and you'll watch all the teens around here go to uni, grow up and start families. Then you'll truly experience feeling old.  ;) 

• Like 5

Or become stoners, drop out of school and live in a tent with wifi stolen from the neighbor lol...

• Like 3

Or become stoners, drop out of school and live in a tent with wifi stolen from the neighbor lol...

Yeah, but realistically... by the time you're gutter enough to be living out of a tent, nobody's putting you on anything. You've been cut off for a long time, whether that's for a place to live, people to blaze. How are you gonna recharge that laptop after a session of Wurm?

I don't know about you, but I know dudes in tents. They don't give a about the internet or computers.

Can someone pls explain me what halloween is since we dont know thiis in holland? 

All i know is scary pumpkins and spooky talk, but this doesnt make much sense to me.

• Like 1

Can someone pls explain me what halloween is since we dont know thiis in holland? 

All i know is scary pumpkins and spooky talk, but this doesnt make much sense to me.

Kids dress up in costumes and go "trick-or-treating", which means they go around town and ring on stranger's doorbells to ask them for free candy.

Adults dress up too and use the holiday as an excuse to party.

Murica.

Kids dress up in costumes and go "trick-or-treating", which means they go around town and ring on stranger's doorbells to ask them for free candy.

Adults dress up too and use the holiday as an excuse to party.

Murica.

Thanks lol, we call that Sint Maarten here lol but its 11th of november 

Halloween is derived from the fact that tomorrow is All Saints Day when people in many countries remember the members of their family who have died- so in effect it means 'All Hallows Evening'.

Well the name itself comes from All Hallow's Eve, which is Christian; which itself was overlaid over an old pagan holiday which is technically in a few days time, closer to Bonfire Night/5th November. According to some this was the pagan new-year fire celebration, and is generally thought of as a time to look back over what has been. The Christian model emphasised dead saints, and is a day of remembering the dead iirc. Halloween as it is known commercially is American in origin, and draws on superstitions of this being the night the dead walk the earth and the veil between the living and the dead is thin. And mostly now its about kids wandering about in the dusk in horrific fancy-dress costumes going door to door with the traditional cry of 'trick or treat', demanding candy. Supposedly if they aren't paid off in treats they will pull a trick, which in the case of older children can involve throwing toilet paper up in trees and other such (mostly harmless) protests against people not joining in the spirit of the occasion. There are a lot of fancy-dress costume-parties for adults also.

• Like 1

I´m the only one unable to see Halloween patch for some reason?