Sign in to follow this  
LyrusLLupo

Experienced player looking for Village

Hello friends, I'm a fairly experienced player looking for a home away from home. I live on the eastern side of Xanadu and like my life there quite alot, however I have a bad case of wanderlust and occasionally like to visit other servers for a while for a change of scenery. I'm not some top notch hardcore player or anything, but I do offer 50 Ql blacksmithing, 50QL carpentry, 40QL masonry and am currently in the process of upping my weapons smithing and leatherworking. My fighting is 71-ish so I'm not afraid to tackle the occasional troll or crocodile. I don't need anything and can supply myself with any tools or materials.

I'm mostly interested in a village that is starting out or has alot of new players. I tend to be a hermit most of the time but if you come to me for help or advice, I'll do the best I can to assist. 

And like I said, I'm looking for a home away from home, so I'll be moving between servers and might not always be around. Please pm me if your interested in recruiting me. My in game name is: LyrusLLupo

Excellent player, always willing to lend a hand for anything that needs doing.

Lyrus is definitely somebody you want around.  =)

Thanks Leaf, I miss you here in the East.

Edited by LyrusLLupo

Presumably you are not wanting another village to join on Xana - but rather on other servers - yes ?

Aye, I already am part of a great village on Xanadu and since I live on the east coast it's easy for me to get into Release for a change of scenery. Perhaps even help some people out with projects or tools, :).