Sign in to follow this  
Flylo

No Mirror?

i just started playing wurm again after 2 yrs and was excited about editing my character but i didnt have one in my inventory and found out they are not craftable is their anyway i can get one?

Cat's already been let out of the bag about this before on the forums, so I'll explain even though devs could change it at a whim. Still think it's really stupid that we don't have unlimited use of a mirror or mirrors...

Anyway, make a new alt character, choose the portal to the server that your main is on (Indy, in this instance). When the alt gets to Indy, you have a couple options: You can go meet it at the server's starting spawn point (The Howl) or, if you have your own village, you can /vinvite the alt from the starter spawn point and tele him back to your place. 

Once you and the alt are face to face, put the alt's mirror in the newb backpack he is given and trade it over to you.

Edited by As_I_Decay

Once you and the alt are face to face, put the alt's mirror in the newb backpack he is given and trade it over to you.

I tried this when I bought a new toon and got the error message "this item cant be traded" so that may have changed.

I tried this when I bought a new toon and got the error message "this item cant be traded" so that may have changed.

Have you traded the whole backpack/other container? Containers with a mirror in them should definitely still be trade-able, did it myself not long ago too.

Have you traded the whole backpack/other container? Containers with a mirror in them should definitely still be trade-able, did it myself not long ago too.

Ill have to give it another go it's been a bit so quite possibly i failed to trade the container. 

Update: Put mirror in backpack and traded. It worked. 

Edited by KryoKitten