Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

Deathfell Newsletter -- Chaos propaganda brought to you by Rosedragon

Bringing up your latest propagandanews from chaos! Here is Deathfell Newsletter, hopefully going to be published monthly to show what the evilfine folks of Deathfell have been doing. The stories written are from our own views (mainly rosedragon)and sometimes shall not be taken seriously. Sit down, have your favorite drink, and enjoy reading the drama of Chaos from safety distance ;)

October 2014:

DF_newsletterOct2014.jpg

• Like 11

Rose doing an Oreo :o Nice...

Was sorta 'accidental' but then I end don't want to teleport back home. Suffice to say.. wild horse + plateset is not so advisable for teleport runs.

Like it, nice! Good publicity for BL and Chaos, so good for all of us :) Sadly the image is soo dark, love the white and black theme but can´t see HoM xD. Will be waiting for the next one!

If I owned HoM, I would be happy the picture does not show it, its kinda horrible.

Looks far better than the jumble of tall stone walls, and half built house plans which was "Sporta" ^^

Edited by Redd

Do it like Oreo, with chain  :ph34r:

I'll be back soon..  :wub:

October 2014 part 2 have to be released as we have a very epic story of Deathfell defending ourselves from Mol Rehan attacks:

DF_newsletterOct2014_2.jpg

Thanks to Zerocool and Daolin on helping editing :) .

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 5

I look forwards to the next one about last nights events!

Also don't forget to mention Blazer, Tulemees and myself nearly trapping you and failing :ph34r:

• Like 2

I look forwards to the next one about last nights events!

Also don't forget to mention Blazer, Tulemees and myself nearly trapping you and failing :ph34r:

Not quite sure how to tell you this, but i'm sorry to inform you that its "Deathfell Newsletter" not "Mol Rehan Newsletter" 

Though i'm sure Rose will be happy to give you some pointers if you want to do your own.

Not quite sure how to tell you this, but i'm sorry to inform you that its "Deathfell Newsletter" not "Mol Rehan Newsletter" 

Though i'm sure Rose will be happy to give you some pointers if you want to do your own.

In the same way that you sometimes ask to see Emoo's PvP vids we're just curious to read what Rose will write up about the events. Is that a crime, King Daolin? I'm awfully sorry for talking to one of your citizens who you seem to be able to speak for. :rolleyes:

*grabs popcorn* Mmmm the start of drama inducting newsletter. ;p

I was just giggled and thinking to not answer but ok...

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm writing them when I feel something is exciting, and of course, I want the materials to be quiet long for main story, and addition of small stories on the bottom. And it have to be something I can twist to my advantage without need of lying ;p .