Sign in to follow this  
Brash_Endeavors

rolfland

No not a new server ^_^ it is Sarek National Park in Rolf's home country of Sweden. Now you know where he gets his ideas for new servers! (That might even be TUNDRA in the lower left, I am not sure)

3850109_fullsize.jpg

rainbows & unicorns! (the unicorns are being shy, the rainbow is not)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 13

Lappland - the home of the Cecci :P
And the winter there (and in Wurm) is just as beautiful! <3

NO it isn't where he gets the ideas. That one has rivers....

I think it's the other way around.

Rolf created the servers to his image. Nature in real-life changed to follow suit as it saw that Rolf did a much better job.

He didn't even need a rest day! :ph34r:

I'm sure if you enlarge the image enough you will spot the seals on the mountainside... it just has to be! :lol:

• Like 2

A truly beautiful landscape. Unfortunately Wurm's mountain contours are unable to match those in their variegated detail. The Wurm mountain sides would need a lot more work to come close; but, for inspiration, yes I agree.

=Ayes=

A truly beautiful landscape. Unfortunately Wurm's mountain contours are unable to match those in their variegated detail. The Wurm mountain sides would need a lot more work to come close; but, for inspiration, yes I agree.

=Ayes=

Ull be suprised how beautifull valrei can make a mountain

• Like 1

Gorgeous, inspirational landscape! I would agree with comments that mountains could use some work and that rivers would be welcome.

Upon further reflection, I envision Rolfland to be far out into the distant horizon of the sames imagination, enshrouded within a dense fog that no mere mortal mind can penetrate to decipher the goings on within. There hidden safely within these recesses plans can over time evolve from dispersed convolutions into more recognizable landscapes of pertinence which are then applied in disjointed cognisense to later coalesce into displacements for former visions unimpeded by refractions of dissimilitude's.

More simply put, who can know the what and where of over there. Roll with it downhill for faster conclusions. Yet, the need for speed can be overstated in these circumstances.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

Nice... must be around summer.

The sun is up, so it must be the first day of summer.

Upon further reflection, I envision Rolfland to be far out into the distant horizon of the sames imagination, enshrouded within a dense fog that no mere mortal mind can penetrate to decipher the goings on within. There hidden safely within these recesses plans can over time evolve from dispersed convolutions into more recognizable landscapes of pertinence which are then applied in disjointed cognisense to later coalesce into displacements for former visions unimpeded by refractions of dissimilitude's.

More simply put, who can know the what and where of over there. Roll with it downhill for faster conclusions. Yet, the need for speed can be overstated in these circumstances.

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

With a light breeze at your back sailing UP the river? :-P

EDIT: It truly is a pretty land, jokes aside.

Edited by Audrel