Sign in to follow this  
Eroszabi

Dawn Raiders

About us

This group is just starting at the moment it is just me but my dream ever since i started playing wurm online was to make a group of pirates. We would become masters at naval warfare and Quick attacks. We would raid  and just have fun PVPing. new or old players it wouldnt matter cause everyone starts new and even the known players once couldnt even lift a sword. Dawn raiders main fighting skill would be navy. The dream was that everyone would know and fear the dawn Raider name, and everytime they got in a boat they would be always looking around to see the Dawn was coming for them.
 This whole group like many other Known groups today is starting with just a idea and a dream,People will say its crazy, that it cant work and or people will just leave or never join. Truth is that most people fear the new and out of the box ideas. The Dawn Raiders will only be one thing, we will be pirates and ghosts, with help and with learning from trial and error ME and you that join can learn to be the best navy and Known raiders. Dawn raiders will be MR, it gives us a chance to beat and fight the best navy out there and also give us a god of war on our side.

All you need to do is give something new a try and help make this thing work, come be a pirate and lord of the seas with me

Edited by Eroszabi

I can tell just by how you talk you've never really been in the pvp servers of epic before, you should just join an existing group instead of trying to solo your own thing, because that probably won't turn out too well, each kingdom has a big group on elevation you could most likely join with and they'll teach you how stuff works and whatnot.

I can tell just by how you talk you've never really been in the pvp servers of epic before, you should just join an existing group instead of trying to solo your own thing, because that probably won't turn out too well, each kingdom has a big group on elevation you could most likely join with and they'll teach you how stuff works and whatnot.

Not true I have been pvpng on epic, but yes I could use more exp in it, but you can't blame me for trying to make a group that just wants to be good at navy and quick attacks can you?

From what you can read you are unsure of which faction it will be and secondly you are not talented in PvP.

You are putting yourself and other players at high risk and no one wants to be a part of such quest.

If a leader isn't sure of herself, whom will follow her into battle?

Edited by Easter

I don't see how me not being sure what faction really matter but I do agree with the PVP part of your statement , I may need to wait a bit longer , but how would anyone one know when they are talented at PVP . Since every person i know that does PVP say they are talented at it.

Every person i know that does PVP say they are talented at it.

That's cause most people who say they are talented in PvP lie.

They dont want you to know their actual fighting skills unless you're super close friends with them.

If my skill is at 54, I won't say it's 55, but 60 because it's always little more than what it actually is.

Edited by Easter

I think you should go for it. I am almost sure you will die though because this games pvp is not so simple and alot of guys on chaos have elite armour and high shield bashing and all types of advantages and knowledge you don't have. But I think it's a cool idea and you should try just know if you do and die you will have your boat stolen for SURE lol these guys have high lockpicking and then to get from the spawn the landing to Deli pve server I'm almost sure u can't swim so you would need a ride back so make sure you plan for these things just in case but I think if you want to do it go for it it's just a game and we should all do what we think is fun and makes us happy don't listen to the haters in this thread.

Edited by Ginodeal

Why are people trying to make eros reconsider? New to pvp or not, I say go for it. People who are so afraid of losing (gear) will never join a new group anyway, and experienced people are hesitant on taking newcomers with them, so why not just let the new pvp-interested people go on their own if they try to? Go out, have fun, die heroically, or stupidly, it is just a game, gear is just pixels and easily replaced. Skill goes fast enough on epic. It all does not matter. It is all for fun. You will only get experience by trying, and epic can use some pvp people, especially newer ones :)