Sign in to follow this  
Rocketeer

[Complete + Raffle Winner] WTA 80ql Spyglass | Free RAFFLE

Hello everyone!

The winning bid is 26s from Darkshadow. I'll be pming you to arrange pickup. 

Nikki wins the raffle (Check post #43 for list of entries plus the ingame roll).

Will accept offers in cash: 1s = 1.2 EURO = 1.5 USD

Timer:

auction_timer_1413478861.gif

Free delivery to anywhere outside of Chaos if buyout is met. Otherwise, free pickup from Q22 on Exodus.

++++++ FREE GIVEAWAY OPPORTUNITY ++++++

Everyone who bumps (including bidders) will be given one entry per bump, with bumps being limited by Forum rules. 

The prize of this raffle is an awesome 70ql Longsword with the following enchants:

[01:05:52] It is enchanted with Selfhealers's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards regenerating creatures.

[01:05:52] Wind of ages has been cast on it, so it will be quicker to use. [73]

[09:58:02] Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [92]

[01:05:52] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [73]

Oh and please checkout my Rod of Transmutation sale over here: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/111940-wts-rod-of-transmutation-35s/ 

*Edit* - left off the FB enchant. Fixed.

Edited by Rocketeer
  • Like 1

Maybe raffle the spyglass and auction the sword? Youd have so many bumps by now! :ph34r:

(ps: Im not in need of a sword, so if i should win, then pass it to the next lucky guy please)

Edited by Klinge

*removed*

Le Bump!  :)

Edited by Brainer

That looks like a nice sword, how will it be delivered if I, an almost hermit, would win?

That looks like a nice sword, how will it be delivered if I, an almost hermit, would win?

By mail :)

k here's ya a bump gl with auction I'm poor haha so only thing I can bid with is this nice little bump xP