Sign in to follow this  
Fraeya

Black Forest Nemeton Recruiting - Quests for villagers!

A quick bump since we're in an alliance with these guys and they are always really helpful and fun to be around.  Sermons run regularly in this alliance too which is great for priests or anyone looking to train one!

• Like 1

Hi there :)

Im a newbie (still not even maxed  my f2p skill cap) and i joined a village not far from summerholt,but its quite empty and dead (only me and the meyor sometimes)

Can i join Black Forest Nemeton?You people still construction here?

Hi there :)

Im a newbie (still not even maxed  my f2p skill cap) and i joined a village not far from summerholt,but its quite empty and dead (only me and the meyor sometimes)

Can i join Black Forest Nemeton?You people still construction here?

Yes you are welcome to join ofc and yes we still have building projects to work on. Try to contact me in game and we can arrange an invite for you.

Lots of new villagers and updated the main post, also we sorta have a path to the deed from the north :)

Hello, I've just created my first character and I'm looking to join a group. Are you still recruiting? I'm reading up on the basic knowledge section, would I find a way to your area using the village recruitment board? I'd be happy to help build up your area, leveling up crafting skills is entertaining to me especially within a survival environment.

Hello, I've just created my first character and I'm looking to join a group. Are you still recruiting? I'm reading up on the basic knowledge section, would I find a way to your area using the village recruitment board? I'd be happy to help build up your area, leveling up crafting skills is entertaining to me especially within a survival environment.

Hey, we are still recruiting and you can either contact me in game to get a teleport or pm me here on the forums to arrange a time to meet up. You could also just run over to the village there is a link to the location at the start of this post :)

+1 for a great guy! Our little Alliance is growing with so many new players and lots of projects going on. :D

Also, currently in the works on our South farm is a Mill out building, public crop and botany/forage storage, large barrel for storing meals, fish, and water for drinking/flour making, Im working on the 2 ovens and frying pans and bowls for HFC, as well as a kindling bsb. 

Hope to see you soon at Black Forest Castle!

Note for new players/villagers: it may seem as if you are limited in access at first, but trust me, after 1 week of super active (4+hrs a day) or even 1 hour a day playing, you will quickly gain access and learn the game basics in a helpful environment. 

I personally will eventually be leading Hunting trips that may cause you to encounter Large, Dangerous, Rare, Exciting monsters to face, and the feeling of defeating beasts of this magnitude will leave you with excitement for the next round. 

Wurm is much more then a skill grind, its an Adventure: Let us guide you to your's

Black Forest Nemeton: Legate DocStine

• Like 1

Folks, you need to see this place. It's gorgeous. Even if you're not searching for a village, check it out!

• Like 1

Hi, My name is Halon. My brother in law and I just started wurm this last week.

We are interested in joining Black Forest Nemeton, I am premium and Chomper will be soon. As noted above we are both very new and still learning the basics of the game. We have built a few things and had a blast with all aspects of the game we have been exposed to so far.

I have submitted an app, and Chomper is in process of submitting one.

Thanks for the consideration.

Halon

Huge influx of villagers from the wurm unlimited release, we still have spaces!

Hi, really like the recruitment post. I am an old player, played solo on Celebration I think (It has been a few years but I still remember the basics).

Black Forest Nemeton seems to be what I am looking for, but before I sign up I would like to know the general time zone people are on? I play on GMT+3 (between 18:30 and 23:30) which may not be compatible with people.

Thanks

Ano

Hey, we have villagers from the uk, nederlands, germany, canada, the us and someone from eastern asia so there is usually someone on at all times of day

Edited by Fraeya