Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

Deathfell [BL - Chaos]: Looking for some mad and lost souls to join the Legion

DFbanner.jpg

Wicked playground for the mad, Bakery of undead, and neutral ground for curious wurm players. Here in Deathfell we turn sane people insane, dance with the corpses, and sell their souls to Libila! We are now open for recruitment, regardless of whether you wish to be a fighter, crafter, or builder, and to play with us full time or part time.

History

Deathfell is a Black Legion village. Construction began on 24 June 2014 and the deed was founded on 06 July 2014. Built upon a lot of blood and adrenalin, we pride ourselves for being insane enough to keep going while enemies push us. 

What do we offer?

- Be part of building the village and growing one of the underdog kingdoms of Chaos.

- An active alliance that is willing (and happy) to help each other. 

- Community! We work together, bonding for greater teamwork (or brotherhood).

- Be part of our events and evil cultist ceremonies! Stay tuned on this thread for comics! And check this thread for our newsletter!

- Supplied gear and tools so you don't have to bring your valuables here.

- A chance to experiences the KvK (Kingdom vs Kingdom) side of wurm, with big drama like the Game of Thrones. ps: death by another player only results in 0.01 body, 0.01 body strength, and 0.25 FS lost, no other skills are affected.

- Play both in chaos and freedom if you want to, or stay here full time to receive the greatest love hatred of Libila!

Some screenshots

DF_Scr4.jpg

DF_Scr5.jpg

DF_Scr1.jpg

DF_Scr2.jpg

DF_Scr3.jpg

How do I join?

Click the apply button below and don't forget to mention that you wish to join Deathfell!

Or contact Nicrolis

apply.png

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 12

This thread is shiny. Great screenshots, best of luck with recruitment!

Rosedragon's deed is one of the best places to be in Black Legion, if not the best. The people living there, are even greater. Forged by the bravery of the Chaos spirit and the friendliness of the Freedom culture, you get a community that has both aspects into one bonded together perfectly under the hospitality the Queen of the Corpses.

• Like 2

Very nice and dark deed. I loved to poke around there :P

You'll love it more if you join instead. Take the leap of faith, it will feel awesome ;)

Edited by Issle

Libila called, and I answered!

Accept me, Black Legion!

Great group to play alongside, take the plunge today and apply to join Deathfell !

Romance in the Horde, it doesn't sound legit..

even the Horde needs to reproduce somehow ;D

even the Horde needs to reproduce somehow ;D

We kidnap WL babies and boil them in cauldron. The ones don't cry, we nurse them and feed them mycelliums and human meats till they turn to one of us.

• Like 6

Comic time! Like the new updates about SEALS? We love them too.. in a wicked way!

welcometodf.jpg

• Like 5

Glad to see this up rose! I live there with rose and the others, I started as a Delian and Rose recruited me about 6 months ago with an idea to build this village :-) I am very glad I took her up on her offer. Hope we get some more of you fine wurmians to join us!

Are u located in former HK / crystal lake area?

Are u located in former HK / crystal lake area?

Edited by rosedragon

Good luck rose, hopefully you will get more vict... I mean villagers :P