Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Affinities, Scenario points

even if they dipay in game thats silver that is out of circulation to be bought again evenutally

• Like 1

I think making tickets 300 scenario points is a step in the right direction. But you still have the issue in my opinion of certain missions giving so much scenario points, perhaps looking at the amount of scenario points rewarded and tweak that as well. So that you really have to work towards that ticket. Instead of just having to sac one mission item and get 3 tickets basically.

Another window of opportunity...

Logging started 2014-08-26

[00:05:12] Sagoth slain by Whykillme 

[00:05:42] Blastspawn slain by Whykillme 

Logging started 2014-09-10

[12:29:12] Astrobatteryy slain by Whykillme 

[12:29:32] Astronomer slain by Whykillme 

[12:29:51] Blastspawn slain by Whykillme 

[12:30:01] Hellroth slain by Whykillme 

[12:30:15] Scarfacero slain by Whykillme 

[12:30:27] Astrobattery slain by Whykillme 

[12:30:34] Universe slain by Whykillme

Edited by whykillme
  • Like 4

Those listed are actually my own paid for premium accounts.

Scar/Sagoth is a friend who quit/break for school. Universe is a FO priest. Hellroth, Astrobattery, Astrobatteryy, Astronomer, are VYN priests. Blastspawn is my weaponsmith. Theres NOTHING about window of  oppertunity in this case. Those are all alts that are premmed for a long time or have been. So get your facts right or get the hell out. And it is still possible to take affinities FROM YOUR OWN PAID FOR ACTIVE ACCOUNTS, SO it is NOT a window of oppertunity, because it is still possible to do.

That i happen to pay for more accounts than the average person is my own problem. I'm not the only one doing it. Theres loads of people who slays alts for affinities and/or FS. On all kingdoms.

ooh! SOMEONE is touchy.....

on a seperate note, this is pretty cool imo.

• The “Tickets†for receiving Scenario Items now require at least 300 Scenario points, so at 300 points you receive your first ticket.  

Edited by DrSatan

Just logged in my Storage Alt and noticed that its affinity star has gone.
Is it just hidden or if i premium will it get another random one???

Sign in to follow this