Sign in to follow this  
DyingLight

Need Sponsorship For Pvp (Chaos)

My friend DarqFish and I DyingLight can not afford premium. We are really interested in the game and would love to get the full game. We are new players but we are training to become better at pvp before setting off. We would love to be sponsored and we can sail over or can be picked up. We will happly help you with your needs. Finally we will no be on everyday but try to be on every time we can, and we will try and come back every once in a while visit our friend to help him out.

I dont have a credit card, so it took me some time to be able to maintain premium without involving real life money, you can do the same, if u are looking for armour and weapons, i can provide that for pvp, but am afraid u will have to maintain your premium on your own as people who would sponsor you will want you to stay on their village and not venture on chaos.

I dont have a credit card, so it took me some time to be able to maintain premium without involving real life money, you can do the same, if u are looking for armour and weapons, i can provide that for pvp, but am afraid u will have to maintain your premium on your own as people who would sponsor you will want you to stay on their village and not venture on chaos.

Just buy Vanilla prepaid card..

has noone heard of paypal 

the you can even by premium with subway gift cards etc 

Edited by New_Unsleep
  • Like 1