Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Ended, Please lock

taJA9O2.jpg

I am auctioning my deed for personal reasons, there are no land conflicts or expansion problems.
It's a lovely deed, 1600 hours has gone into it,  the land was unwanted before i moved here a mere 10 months ago.
I do not mind this not selling, if it doesn't ile simply log in once a month to milk the trader and maintain the deeds coffers.
Spent a week preparing to make this auction, i apologise if there are too many images, the alternative would have been a video, please, come have a viewing before you decide on purchasing.
90% of the deed is accessible to the public so my presence isn't `necessary` but send me a pm and i'll be happy to login.
Here goes. :)

ITXx0VO.jpg

The deed has one trader on its north side and has an income of between 6-7 silver, i will gladly teach you all you need to know to maximise profit.
It is a stonesthrow from the border, crossing it lands you at Xanadu < H > West

Deliverance map with search function http://searchdelimap.comyr.com/Map.html (Y15 / Indigus)

Images of settlement / Album - http://imgur.com/a/zsm5H (use arrows on either side of singular images to browse)
gLMzL2E.jpg
Images of settlement / Album - http://imgur.com/a/zsm5H

What comes with the deed;
1 Trader
Sailboat
Rowing boat
1 mooring anchor

Food ;

1.3k cooked meat
245 pumpkin
74 strawberries
150 potatoes
120 corn
106 eyes
all other ingredients in FSB , less than 60 items per.

Trader Coffin - over 6 months of high quality items to sell to the trader found while exploring

Mailbox -  q55 enchantment 77

Stock - 9 BSB's with assorted stock and enough animals parts to grind for an entire day.
7 rare mats, mostly rock shards
80 Cotton, 2nd floor workshop along with enough wemp to start a full crop.

q78 forge
q44 forge
q48 oven
q54 forge
q79 forge
(I can imp the low ones to q70 upon demand)

1 Obelisk
1 Colossus of Vynora Q74
1 Loom Q75

8 large braziers, a large number of small braziers, HQ Brass lamps & Iron Lamps
5 five speed horses mostly 7 trait
1 Rare small cart
Freedom isle wagon and a cart, transferable ownership.
1 Harbour, 3 docks.. obelisk dock has 1 tile off deed for easy trading.

EXPANSION OPTIONS
North - 22 tiles - Belleau Wood (Hillgrinder, good man)
East   - Sea
South - Nil - Bachus's Vineyard (Bachus, hibernating player, sound fella)
West  - 100+ tiles

Closest City ;  Sloppy Hollow 

On-deed space available to build if you keep the buildings currently there;
10x5 / 12x4 / 5x6 / 5x4 / 10x5 - comprising of empty space, a courtyard, parks and a barely started build between the farmhouses and the harbour.

Buildings present;
Twinview Manor 
2 Observation Towers
1 Workshop
4 Farmhouses cradling 2 fields (NW NE SW SE) Painted RGB & Purple
Trader boathouse
Marina
2 floor merchant hut on highway
(all buildings present in the image catalogue above)

ORE;

Entire spectrum of Iron (from LQ to utmost) inside the deed mine.
Public Gold silver and marble mines very closeby (2 mins)
Other ores exist in the new haven mine network, i will gladly guide you to them all.

BEDS - currently 6 in Twinview Manor and 1 in the SE farmhouse.

Trees
miniature fir & birch farm on deed
oak farm behind deed and on mountain
100+ Maple bordering the sandbank highway that leads to Sloppy Hollow.

The starting bid is E150  

Buyout - E200 
Increments - E10

auction_timer_1412690650.gif

5 of 25

MmTgoud.jpg

oYcppoz.jpg

Mr1Do7C.jpg

PE6exbe.jpg

tGB3N7V.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/zsm5H

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 3

The OP has taken considerable time and effort to present the deed for sale, so please respect this and only post if making an actual offer in line with the posting criteria. Please use PM for anything else.

Thanks

Solmark

Board Moderator

I have now updated the listing to dictate a E150 starting bid.
it seemed the reasonable thing to do.

Ginodeal holds the leading bid, auction still active.

Edited by Steveleeb

after having pm'd me an offer and arranged to meet up, ginodeal disappeared for half a week then withdrew his bid because `his friend's backed out`.

this has been quite a traumatic process for me, I tried my hardest to be where he wanted when he wanted for many days, sometimes he was online but would never reply. (...)

the amount of sadness and depression my futile attempts at contact have caused me over the last few days has now turned into apathy.
No one has met the starting bid,  ginodeal's childish impulse is just an illusion, please, distrust any bid you see from him in the future.
Ginog is his char name and he bought an account called Middi, beware and prepare.

If this fails to sell I'll convert it into a WTS thread and leave it on the other forum for E150 indefinately.
to his associates i say this; if you want to defend ginodeal, simply report the post, if you reply with anything other than a bid, i'm going to ignore you as i should have done from the start. find other children to play with and leave this forum to the grown ups.

He may complain about my pm's, though they were never offensive they did turn obsessive and highly frustrated, I was twisting in the wind, wondering why none were read even tho he'd logged into his forum account many times since sending them. Hell i even created a new account just, in case.
I couldn't translate this strange, strange behavior, including being afk for 7 hours more than once. (i hope u get caught mate)
I've never had such trouble getting in touch with someone who `wanted to get in touch`

Report finished, bid hasn't got long to go, i won't bump again.

Edited by Steveleeb

after having pm'd me an offer and arranged to meet up, ginodeal disappeared for half a week then withdrew his bid because `his friend's backed out`.

this has been quite a traumatic process for me, I tried my hardest to be where he wanted when he wanted for many days, sometimes he was online but would never reply. (...)

the apathy i feel toward this challenge just hit the roof.

No one has met the starting bid, discount ginodeal's childish impulse and please, distrust any bid you see from him in the future.

Ginog is his char name and he bought an account called Middi, this should help you get in touch with him if you're unlucky enough to be in trade with him though it didn't help me.

If this fails to sell I'll convert it into a WTS thread and leave it on the other forum for E150 indefinately.

be well and children / ginodeal's `friends`, if you want to defend ginodeal, simply report the post, if you reply with anything other than a bid, i'm going to ignore you as i should have done from the start.

have a nice day

To be fair, all you're selling is crudely painted houses on a deed, no veins, no rares or supreme forges or looms, there's no redeemable factor about the deed other than a trader and I believe it'll mostly be viewed by others as a piece of land to buy at an overly high starting price.

You'd have many MANY more deals on the deed if you bumped the price up down but sadly I don't think you're going to do that seeing as how you have an emotional attachment to the deed itself.

That emotional attachment doesn't give the deed worth.

There's nothing wrong  with the way you presented the deed, you went into great detail about the resources and structures around aswell as supplied us with many great screenshots, but the deed just isn't worth the asking price.

Edited by Huntar

yes ive been told that. (in a pm, tactfully, by a good man) (minus the insults)
but it is worth that to someone out there.
Money has different value to different people, it all depends on income.

some have a grand a month disposable with no car and no house to pay for. it's pennies for them.
pennies.
There are two possibilities that would encourage a sale

1 - someone fell in love with the deed and thought it worth it as i do

2 - someone wanted the deed and E150 isnt alot of money for them.

who knows, it was worth trying, if your personal truth (a truth shared by many) is as you say, then this isnt FOR you.
and there's no reason for you to post, you're teaching me nothing.

FYI? - emotional attachment does give the deed worth because it aids marketing, i hate, marketing, without the love, the presentation would have been appalling, i don't expect you to relate to that.

My beef isn't it not selling, I already said i don't mind if it doesn't.. my beef is with Ginodeal wasting my time for a week and doing the same to someone else down the line.
But you wouldn't focus on that because you'd have nothing to talk about.
you were just waiting for the chance to knock the sale and you thought this was it.

Edited by Steveleeb

deleted post - mistook genocide for ginodeal, fixed the above.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

Hello,

with one trader and mostly iron veins this is probably worth between 50 - 60E. The fact that most of the deed is open to the public or on a high volume pass way probably lowers the value a bit

I will say that this is the best-presented deed sale I've ever seen, love all the pics and how you've organized it all.

Best of luck!

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

I wouldn't try and do a deal with this women she is a liar and not trust worthy.

• Like 1

I have lived by Indigus since it was planted.  It has nothing to offer besides convenient ocean access and a trader.  I would give 50s for this deed max, or the equivalent in real life money.  The layout and designs are visually displeasing, unless you are flamboyant and tacky.  Steve, seriously, the community is laughing at you and your price, just sell your deed for a realistic price and stop this drama.  Your emotional attachment adds no value, this I can assure you.  I am not being mean, or trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but this is gonna go on forever if you don't give in.

• Like 1

`` the community is laughing at you and your price``

Ego. i don't care. it has as much value as i give it, not my world, not my concern, flex those muscles elsewhere, thanks for showing your true colours in your opening statement. 

, ``but this is gonna go on forever if you don't give in.``

No it won't, the auction will end, people like you will stop replying, it'll go onto the WTS and it'll bumped once every couple of months.

no problem. If it gets any bad press ile click report without replying.

``
 It has nothing to offer besides convenient ocean access and a trader``

In pure marketing terms you are almost correct, but im not trying to sell it to an android, or someone that wants false respect.
One day someone will see it, they'll love it, not because of what it lacks, but because of how they see it. 

``The layout and designs are visually displeasing, unless you are flamboyant and tacky.``

You are not the god of perception.  Anyone swayed by your opinions are not the kind of buyers i want responsible for my settlement.
You just insulted everyone who ever said they loved it. I reckon a few of them are reading this.
You are influenced by your own pain and your own frustrations, projecting them elsewhere won't get rid of them.
im used to being a target for people like you but it won't get you anywhere and i couldn't give a toss anymore.
You've already ruined the game for me, you are the reason i am selling.

Saying `im not being mean` after delivering insult is a terribly weak strategy employed by the most sorry souls i have ever met.
Laughing stock, like i care, lol, ive lived and died through reputation it has no hold on me anymore you big, big man.

Edited by Steveleeb