Sign in to follow this  
elvinblade

Hunters paradise looking for a few new villagers!

Hi all! As the title of the thread says...my deed hunters paradise...which is on the north-western tip of exodus.... is looking for a couple of new people to join us! The deed is kind of a small "pocket sized" village...its smaller sized but has more than enough space so people don't feel cramped and is well set up for new and veteran players alike! The deed has easy sea access for those who want such things and a small but very active community! Everyone will have their own house and as a skilled blacksmith I am more than willing to provide tools for any new players for the game! As a village we try to have fun and not take things too seriously...if you join you have no obligation to participate in village activity's (we sometimes do bulk shipments of goods and everyone involved gets a cut of the profit!) if you wish. The deed has plenty of resources available...including several tree farms and mines..as well as the tools to make use of them.

If you wish to join the village or to hear more information please feel free to contact me in game (name is silverback) or here on the forums..also Lathe (his ingame name) will pass on info to me about people asking to join!