Sign in to follow this  
Gaul

Close

I play on different time zone and don't know which time zone is the forum on.

It will be awesome if we can get a clock on forums. So all can track the bids, latest launch, Unique hunts and casts like ROS.

Just the time of the forums clock, up somewhere. 

Edited by Gaul

+1 im just a hour away from their timezone, but I've seen other games doing the same and it helps alot of you want to coordinate people ingame :) or trades, without always having to add gmt timezones, but instead you can just look at forum clock, maybe even with a little timer only for a single person below it with your own time

Forums run on GMT, at least they do for me.

Didn't even realize it showed like that for everyone else. I bet that would be annoying.

Bound to be an easy plugin or something to solve this.

I really don't think it's so hard to see your time in the right corner of computer toolbar and then +/- the time difference.

• Like 1

theres a setting you can change it if you want >_>

Edit: most things are done on GMT time.

Edit2: If you want, you can go to your clock settings for windows, and it has a way to add more time zones to the hover over time. I have Pacific, GMT, and CEST set for mine. I think you can have up to 5 time zones set to display.

Edited by Nicrolis
  • Like 1

Or go to My Settings -> and set your timezone.... Then learn how to understand an auction timer...

• Like 2

My forum timestamps have always been in my TZ, I have no idea what setting I used but it works.

I set the forum to my own time zone long ago. I don't see how any forum clock would be of any use. If I want know the time in another zone I can easily look it up elsewhere. I go by my time zone anyway, not others. Not very interested when Rolf and crew wake up and go to sleep. When making exchanges with others then the time zones will have to be coordinated between the two of them anyway.

=Ayes=