Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

BC gain increase

Aha, that makes sense, it was a breed horse and i had used the hell horse to breed with.

Why does stamina take 2 years to get 30 on epic or whatever?

If you watch closely and analyze your gains over the years (which I'm sure you don't), you will see that it's not much slower than any other stat if at all, but only gained when woodcutting.

The only gain I pay attention to is mind speed but yeah so why only woodcutting? Whats the point? Seems silly to have one body stat nerfed to hell.

Edited by Youngsoldier

The only gain I pay attention to is mind speed but yeah so why only woodcutting? Whats the point? Seems silly to have one body stat nerfed to hell.

Hardly relevant for this topic, try asking in CA help.

I think it is relevant because none of this crap makes any sense, much less to be nerfing and boosting characteristic gains needlessly but stamina is on some weird needless nerf of its own. The entire Epic ruleset has been rewritten so many times since epic came out its ridiculous, meanwhile the real bugs like influence and valrei being fubarred get ignored.

cuz a CA will have a good answer to that? There is none...

Joemog, If you wanna talk just pm me ill give you my cellie.

Edited by Youngsoldier

Why does stamina take 2 years to get 30 on epic or whatever?

Stamina is very fast, especially 20-30, if u woodcut right u will gain a stam tick per 5,5 min or so on SB. And it doesnt take 2 years, its actually pretty easy.

• Like 1

iirc the reason stamina is hard on epic is because Rolf wanted Epic to be more about kills - by limiting stamina gains it means less hp overall thus easier deaths. I think that was his idea but the devs that up by having SoTG lol

• Like 1

iirc the reason stamina is hard on epic is because Rolf wanted Epic to be more about kills - by limiting stamina gains it means less hp overall thus easier deaths. I think that was his idea but the devs ###### that up by having SoTG lol

Iirc you are right indeed, thats why it is only gainable by WCing.

Overall hit points are determined by overall body, stamina just determines that, how much stamina you have for actions. Body strength indicates how much damage you can do, and how much you can carry/drag.

Overall hit points are determined by overall body, stamina just determines that, how much stamina you have for actions. Body strength indicates how much damage you can do, and how much you can carry/drag.

probably word of mouth joemog like usual Joemom lol.

I've not personally tested stamina, but iirc that was the reason Rolf decided to base stamina on one skill only was to reduce the difficulty in killing players. If it is a different stat that affects this then Rolf dun goobled.

• Like 1

I tried looking for the topic but unable to find it, I'm 100% certain that was the reasoning behind it all though. Maybe somebody else might be able to find it.

Everyone's just guessing, including staff posting it as if it was facts which is really annoying. Last proof I've heard of was a GM going on test and changing the characteristics one at a time and testing if the damage was reduced and only strength would give you health/damage reduction.

Edited by Joemog
  • Like 4

Everyone's just guessing, including staff posting it as if it was facts which is really annoying. Last proof I've heard of was a GM going on test and changing the characteristics one at a time and testing if the damage was reduced and only strength would give you health/damage reduction.

• Like 3

When the epic first opened and we used the "stealing exploit" to get around 50 body control we noticed that people who DIDNT have any body control had a hell of a time trying to even land a hit, but when we fought eachother nothing really seemed different. This was like 4-5 years ago now though so who knows with how random this stupid game is..

probably word of mouth joemog like usual Joemom lol.

I've not personally tested stamina, but iirc that was the reason Rolf decided to base stamina on one skill only was to reduce the difficulty in killing players. If it is a different stat that affects this then Rolf dun goobled.

When the epic first opened and we used the "stealing exploit" to get around 50 body control we noticed that people who DIDNT have any body control had a hell of a time trying to even land a hit, but when we fought eachother nothing really seemed different. This was like 4-5 years ago now though so who knows with how random this stupid game is..

The last i heard Body is your overall resistance to damage, but body stamina is your overall health.

Well, what is common knowledge can also be found on the Wiki, so maybe you can check there before making false accusations against me.

Oh come on shrimpiie lol. Maybe you should understand how the wiki works before you post here. All information is gathered by the players where all the collective rumours are all placed. Rolf's idea was to get the player to find out everything which is why half the time we never know if something is bugged or working as intended. The sceptical things on the wiki about what things do have no evidence to prove what they really do, just Chinese whispers that's been passed down through the years. Yes there's some things with evidence but a lot of it is a mystery. (We don't know the formula to work out dodge chance with BC)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this