Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 37

pity the fireplace doesn't fit in with anything in-game.... Well, none of it fits in actually least until you make ALL wooden items the same (yay lack of customization)

Wow, no one has bitched about bridges yet, and I'm on second page :o Nice new items :) Freedom will have a blast with these no doubt :P

Would be nice if the fireplace would work as a normal or maybe small oven. I mean, what's the difference? And would you light it every few hours just because it looks nice?

Edit: Even so I can't wait until I can sit in front of it on my throne with my feet warm on one of the new rugs.

Edited by Nadineb

Please add the same functionality to Fireplaces on deed that lamps have.

If they turn on at night time automatically, I might actually make some.

• Like 7

Very impressive work! Really, it's visually stunning.

Congrats to the dev team. Well done!

There are a ton of lathed legs and such in the furniture.  I think its time for a woodworkers bench to construct furniture.  We have stations for cooking, smithing, tailoring, why not woodworking?

• Like 2

Maybe we can use all the code from furniture to stack end on end and make a bridge.

• Like 3

On test the coffer and wardrobe where containers. I *think* the bench was to and small bedside table. but I'm fuzzy on it now.

Just checked on test:

Bench is a no. :(

Bedside table is a yes. :)

Washing bowl also opens. Holds 27.44 in liquid.

Coffers will hold Shovels and rakes.

Fireplace no. Needs to be lit and burns fuel.

Im curious why the fireplace functions like a light source (can not put items into it) but works as a forge burning fuel. would have made sense for it to work as a lamp and just turn on at night or even just stay on until snuffed?

edit...

S h e e p ? because cotton rugs are FTL

Edited by Leroy

Sweet updates!  What about the bugs from ohhhh, I dont know, 7 years ago? Maybe y'all should spend all this valuable time you spend adding garbage and spend it instead fixing things that are already in?

• Like 1

Sweet !!! ... 17 ... new Furniture items in 1 update !!!

And they look fantastic!!!

Me loves you :wub:

Just to be honest this contest you are holding is dum on many accounts so let me explain where you even forgot to look at.

1. Many people don't have the skills to make a lot of the stuff

2. It takes a long time to grind a skill up

So you will hold a contest now for new stuff just being added where only very old players like me and others can even participate in? I've been playing wurm for 3 years now and only have 50FC so i can make some but not all the new added stuff. 

So you have just made a contest for only a select few of players who have been playing and you want to hold a contest for your entire game population to submit pictures of decorated places .

Rolf please do you see the logic behind this? do any of you at wurm even see the logic behind this? Can you slap people in the face any more than you just did?

If you was going to hold a contest like this of new stuff you should have made a week end where every thing was skill 1 to make and allow people to have a chance to even enter the contest and have fun. You have alienated half of the wurm population in the contest just thought you should no. one week? Feel sorry for a lot of you players who don't even have a chance at this one week competition. Wurmians just know Arkonik is trying to look out for you guys even tho others will be "Who Cares".

So what happened with no back door dealings huh ? Black Legion Whine is OP