Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Spell tweak feedback changes

Allright,

we've made the following changes to the test server based on the feedback from the previous thread:

You can lead horses while mounted/on a vehicle again just like before. However, if you are attacked by a player while leading more than 1 horse you will receive a hefty (-10) penalty to Combat Rating.

All priests can now do lockpicking.

All priests can now do taming but only corrupt animals as Libila and non-corrupt for the other deities.

All priests can now cast locate player.

A bug where resistance was too high initially was fixed.

Good luck testing!

Rolf

• Like 22

Can all priests have res stones as well too at 70+ Faith?

You're taking steps in the right direction but you need to finish the balancing.

• Like 5

good steps indeed, res stone wouldnt be such a bad idea for libila.

• Like 1

Looks a lot better.

How about all priests can use archery?

edit* Sorry - probably misunderstood

Edited by Heboric

lol you guys with you res stone. I want WL followers can drain health and gain nutrition while standing on grass then. OH also I want to have bonus on lockpicking like libilas followers have. Please. Let's every priest the same! And Lib priest without any disadvantages!

Looks a lot better.

All Priests may now use Archery without penalty

Looks a lot better.

This was removed? He didn't say that

lol you guys with you res stone. I want WL followers can drain health and gain nutrition while standing on grass then. OH also I want to have bonus on lockpicking like libilas followers have. Please. Let's every priest the same! And Lib priest without any disadvantages!

Sure why not?

Just give everyone Res Stones so nobody gets something for free that others need to pay through the ingame shop system for.

• Like 3

light of fo should also be able to deal damage and heal the casters allys just like scorn of lib

Edited by RipPeralT
  • Like 3

Poor Vynora. Has one main attraction, and it gets given to all faiths.

Seems like some people here are trying to see how far they can go with having their own priests buffed...

Anyway, the changes are definitely interesting. Personally I think it would make most sense to allow just Magranon and Lib to lockpick, while leaving Vyn/Fo out of it.

Not sure how to feel about giving all priests 'locate soul', but it's definitely interesting.

The other ones seem like positive changes

• Like 2

+1 to the locate.. Big +1

+1 to listening to us in regards to the animals

+1 to timely feedback

mm. The lockpicking, that is hit or miss.

Res stone with magranon needs to be looked at still though as Black Light players must pay using the ingame shop for such an item. If mag is to keep res stone the chance that it proc's should be tweaked to be much less of that then the paid version. Mag priests are allowed a 75% chance to keep skills and spells on death, free. The res stone provided by the shop that players buy is only 50%; this should defiantly be swapped around or looked at in general. Perhaps the priest ability should be 25% and the res stone 50%.

Edit: I think a 50% chance to keep items is much better then that of 75%. Get some these items circulating on death. :)

Edited by Ruger

You're taking steps in the right direction but you need to finish the balancing.

No, go mag if you want the res stone! Mag is PVP and have it for a reason at high faith.

It is scary to see Rolf listen to the community suddenly >.> big +1000 on the horse thing though, it seems like a nice change.

As for Lib priests taming, I hope that you made sure zombies die when you tame something as a lib priest? As it is now on the live servers it is very possible to tame something and have your zombie live on as a HOTS neutral mob.

Poor Vynora. Has one main attraction, and it gets given to all faiths.

• Like 6

Good update Rolf.

Priests should have some penalty we all agree on that. But i can se no harm in making priests being able to finish items. I mean they still have the penalty with not being able to improve items. Maybe we can look that over in some way?

Dont forget the all wl priests be able to champ. As it is now its not fair that we as Mol-Rehan cant champ as Fo! So all WL-templates should be able to champ as Mag, Vynora and Fo.

Make all priests also be able to mine and do archery. Mining cause its like the only way to find gems that priests so badly need so they can spam pvp-spells...

How about no.

• Like 8

Sure why not?

Just give everyone Res Stones so nobody gets something for free that others need to pay through the ingame shop system for.

Edited by Battlepaw

if you are attacked by a player while leading more than 1 horse you will receive a hefty (-10) penalty to Combat Rating.

I'm looking for balance, as it seems is rolf from his recent updates to the test server, get with the program sir.