Sign in to follow this  
NoTimeLeft

New character looking for village

Hey Y'all

I'm looking for a new village to join. I used to play Wurm Online but stopped because I had a too bad computer for it. Now I got a better computer, I thought it was time to check this game out again. I haven't selected a server so far. So I will be able to join any server at the moment.

-NoTimeLeft

• Like 1

Opelika(and alliance) Are Very selective on adding new members our biggest thing is we require the use of team speak and getting along with out Highly Active small Group. If interested we can talk more through PM

Booskii(Xanadu)

Edited by Booskii

You could come join us at Cliff Side on Indy.

We are a very mature and relaxed community.

If you have any interest, message me ingame.

Sincerely,

Felthanne

Black Legion on Chaos is always recruiting!

Shake things up a little bit and join the fun!

My in-game name is Dragonslayer, if you like more of a secluded area, my village is the place for you. It is a coastal village but is also on a small mountain, has almost all natural resources (sand, iron, rock, lead, copper, slate, tar, clay)

It has a lot of mobs, but it's a good place. It's located at F12 in Celebration, PM Dragonslayer if you have any questions or if you are interested.

you should come join us at Hadley Township Plantation on Xanadu we only take noobs we have very good setup where you can build and gain skill and build. We have our own mine which has almost ever ore in the game all right from the comfort of our village please contact gwenevere in game