Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Armor racks

It would be nice to have the model of the armor on the racks be the model of the armor stored inside. This would be great for displays at your market.

• Like 7

its nice to see what model of armor is on the racks, assuming it only has 1 armour type in there. However i would love to see the cap increased on full sets. you can only fit in full set in an armor stand while you can fit 7 in a forge with backpacks...

Very true. My workshop is starting to look like a clothing store. LOL

+1,000,000 for this.....i made an Armoury at my deed and have a collection of most of the armour types with each having there own stand.

Only ones i don't have a full set of is Scale and Seryll but i'm working on that :P

So this idea would be way cool ....i have been waiting in the hope that this would be added at some point..... so to see my armoury showing off all of the armour types would be VERY COOL indeed.

Pls Rolf add this....it would make your game look so much better ;)

• Like 2

+1

I was surprised from the very beginning, when armour stands was introduced, why it not shows armor it contains, but only studded all time...

So after months of waiting for correction, I pushed that ugly stands out of deed and let them all decay out.

• Like 1

I'd be happy enough if it just took the model of whatever type is most common (and a generic if unclear). However I don't know if the client has this info available.

+1 to some solution anyway :-)

• Like 1

Remeber to LIKE the idea at the top.....this shows the Devs how many players want this in-game......and how much they want it :P

If there's more than one type, then it should show the type that has more pieces in it, if there's same number, just show a random one.

Or just show the armor type of the first (or last) item stored.

If there's more than one type, then it should show the type that has more pieces in it, if there's same number, just show a random one.

Or just show the armor type of the first (or last) item stored.

That would be the easiest way, I imagine

Best way would be to have a menu just like the larger signs, where you can pick whatever armor displayed you want.

• Like 1

Best way would be to have a menu just like the larger signs, where you can pick whatever armor displayed you want.

But that would allow you to "cheat" and display red dragon armor when you have studded inside ^_^

Of course that would maybe work better for the game to scan the stand, and the give you options only according to the armor types inside, but then again, if it already has to do this, then maybe its best if it just shows the first/last piece added, and players know how to control it without having to code for interface and input options.

I would really love to see plate able to be made a suit of armor like you see in the movies. It should be rigid enough to not have to drape the kind of stand we use here for the leather and cloth. But for that I would even go for a crafted decorative plate display that uses a plate set + weapon for materials and is purely decoration and the parts not able to be gotten back out of it.