Sign in to follow this  
Morrowen

House of Libila (Epic PMK)

Our Story

On day of Sleep in week 3 of the Bear's starfall in the year of 1042 a great war broke out from within the Kingdom of Sol. The oppressed citizens tired of their dictator King united together and fought back against his tyranny. A brutal war waged for weeks and having dealt great damage to KoS the rebels finally earned themselves a kingdom and home to call their own. They call themselves House of Libila and are rebels no more. Now after six weeks of war when dust has finaly settled, House of Libila has declared victory. The Kingdom of Sol shattered and broken has lost its capital deed Babylon and so the war has ended.

About us.

We are group of people who enjoy the idea that PMKs are what you make and put into them. It gives us a reason to fight and a home which we must defend to the death. We are the first and only Black Light PMK on elevation. Our reason for choosing Libila as our god is because she provides the strongest combat priests in the game.

What kind of player we are looking for.

We are looking for people interested in joining and improving a strong community of players. And to help get to know the person behind the name TS is a must. You do not need to be a PvPer to join us just know how to play the game and use the wiki.

If you are interested in joining PM in game or the forums

Morrowen

Lundu ingame or Skald on the forums.

Dingov

Skyforge capital of House of Libila.

6ypg2f.jpg

Edited by Morrowen
  • Like 2

Bump. We got an Norwegian laks yesterday. Pm me here or ingame to be part of something New and shiny!

We have room for a few New players too. Pm me here or Lundu ingame!

I was recommended this PMK by someone earlier, but unfortunatly after what I've heard I rather start my own with a couple of friends. I think this PMK lacks own concept, storyline and enough interest for myself to join. I rather go with something different.

Good luck!

Edited by Easter
  • Like 1