Sign in to follow this  
jdrake

names for unicorns

I am just starting to breed unicorns an realize that unlike horses and hell horses, we have no individual names for bred unicorns... I would like this to be remedied.. as well as allowing them to wear armor and pull carts, they should be a high-end horse for higher level (or at least they that focus) to ride, and use, should be  a little faster, etc.  at least the better fight skill makes them good to hunt from. (as opposed to horses that can die so easy)

I can see this is going to be difficult to get support for, sicne it is not an 'everyone' problem... just seems like it should be this way already.

+1. they could have names like horses, if they bred in captivity.  The same for other animals

also +1 to hitching them, and the same for other animals.

+1. they could have names like horses, if they bred in captivity. The same for other animals

also +1 to hitching them, and the same for other animals.

+1 for names, -1 for hitching. Would you really tie this noble creature to a cart or wagon? Shame on you!

I could live without hitching, since they could be a ride-only mount, making them a little more specialized.