Sign in to follow this  
SadisticSherpa

Sheep craft accessories

naturally when i logged in and saw that we were getting sheep...well..being a sherpa I naturally went wooly over it!..I wonder what kind of accessories we will get from them.   I can't wait to roam the hillsides with my sheep in tow ...woolen fuzzy hats?  cloaks/poncho/shawl?  ...what are your ideas?

• Like 1

It would be nice to get cosmetic clothing, other than the default cotton clothing types we currently have.

Otherwise I'll probably be butchering any I see along with the rest of the creatures I find at the hunting grounds.

Edited by williamwierd

Cosmetic clothing, bed covers and bags are the most common uses?

Maybe it could be added to armour to make it more comfy increasing some attributes... my armour gives me rashes!

It could allow for Knitting, Spinning maybe Weaving?

May be a few new rugs 1 tile size plane and paterned.So we would have the option to carpet an area.Also make it so we can dye the items

I am hoping for wooly socks for the winter. And loads of options for dyeing.

• Like 1

I think the new red carpet (as previewied in the last week's update from Red Baron) will be made from wool.

It's just a guess, but the last time I was wrong about something was.... well.... let's not go there.

• Like 1

I want these:

1. For horses:  

Blankets and decorations  burgandyblanket-355x266.jpg

Side Saddles - choice option instead of normal saddles as per medieval times 3rdmiamelzahir.jpg

2. Home decorations:  

Wall decorations 

golden-age-medieval-stallion-horse-cotto

Church decorations like pulpit banners - which can also be used in throne rooms or lavish houses 

www.picasaimage.tk+%252883%2529.jpg

More banners akin to shop signs where you can choose the image on them, which can help customization of houses (e.g. be used as curtains)2011-10-03_200632.png

Rugs, pillows and throws, tapestry 

5903.jpg

For Wurmians:

For the priests and travelers I present: The Poncho poncho_ponchos_ethnic_clothing_wool_clotOtavalo-Textiles-Poncho-Barbara-Monica.j

Hats, gloves, socks and scarves

1grande_6388.jpg

Birka+cap+with+double+herringbone.JPG

When on horse or on ship and going to far away lands:  The long coat  (Can be worn over other armours, with or without hat)0dd07c990ea153e7ae901a838da487ba.jpg or medieval-fantasy-wool-coat-queen-of-sham

Cloaks - for the times you want to hide a dagger...

Umhang_LC6007.jpg

we actually getting them this time? i remember this being dangled over our heads a year or so ago. Would be nice to have more variety but last i checked spawns still need more fixing before new implementation.

I want these:

1. For horses:  

burgandyblanket-355x266.jpg

You want women to decorate our horses? I am with you! Amen!

• Like 4

Im more for the butchering aspects... blood sausages.

Not saying more variety in clothing wouldnt be nice. Cloth armour makes one look like a ninja jester (tbh I like the look).

EDIT: Overall the biggest advantage to sheep should be as a cotton alternative, which would have a huge impact on maps where cotton farms havent been established yet.

Edited by Klaa

Bedrolls plz. Sleep anywhere, 1/2 sb gain rate of beds. I don't even care if it makes no sense for them to be wool :-)