Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 32

Also when can we expect a fix for the Crown of Might?

Meh, How about fixing current issues with the game rather than adding more dribble.

• Like 1

Would love to see updates about optimizing and fixing current content in game as frequently as we see new pretty.. but useless things being put in game.

• Like 3

Johan knows how to make an entrance... just saying.

All looks great! :D

instead of adding useless things .. populate xanadu with mobs.. 

oh great another sea creature to screw up spawns, awsome!

what is the title for 70 diapering and pampering?

Pooper Scooper...or is that for 50.... :unsure:

Also also, when will the Drop > On ground be removed or made optional?

• Like 3

please work on the nonexisting keybinds,like plant

How about PvP balancing and fixing Valrei? Or has Epic been forgotten because we don't have the amount of players that Freedom does? Maybe making it more enjoyable would bring in Freedomers?

Also... make sure the new sea creatures don't mess up land spawns again! We don't want sharks v2.

Edited by MattSquare
  • Like 2

I know there are still issues concerning the 3d collisions indoors which is holding such things back.

What that means is basically that falling/ jumping of second floor for example and landing on a fence will have some.. Undesirable effects ;)

How about this as an option then.  Instead of creating a fence or gate on the arched wall tile, make a graphic that is an "Arched Fence Wall" that looks like the arched wall with a fence in the picture above but acts like a window, you can see through it but not walk through it.  Like wise make an "Arched Gate Wall" which would look like an arched wall with a gate built inside it but acts like a double door.  That will solve the falling/jumping issue and let us have our barns and such.   :D

• Like 7

Welcome back,

Were all very happy to have you back and sure that the little lady of your village was happy to see you grinding those skills =).

As for the sea life, I agree that the sea needs some life for a more full looking world, but from a game play point of view, something really needs to happen to fix all the land critters that are stuck in locations that players cant get to kill them off in order to attempt to help the games repopulation of them in other areas. This problem is really hindering those that enjoy breeding livestock because the creature population cap seems to be at its max.

I think its safe to say the Wurm community is looking forward to the new updates, but we're all more concerned about fixing the current creature population issues without creating more lag.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to us all and welcome back once again.

Besides fences on arched walls, Keybindings interface is really a quantum leap, and I can only hope this is just the tip of the iceberg regarding a full interface revamp, next step: all actions should be bindables. A new method for fine tuning item situation in the game is a must, push/pull/rotate is an odd system inaccurate, inconsistent and tiresome. GUI needs a mayor revamp, so wurm doesn´t look like an old atary game form the 80´s, a way to fully customize interface like wow or even more modern games, etc.

Might I suggest 2 things...

1. Finish Bridges

THEN (after you decide to add in turtles and whales etc.)

2. Allow it so you can dive underwater? I mean you already have it so you can drown when you loose stamina.... But then you can have say Underwater Caves! and then the whales won't just be floating at the top including Octopuses....  i mean, theres no hunt in that :( and then..... (if that gets added in) Why not add in Fish! I mean.... The Fish are Flat and so are the Birds, so why not add in Solid Fish and Solid Birds, then you can see (whiles your sailing) Birds diving to get fish! and you could also make it so the Fish/Birds can be Highlighted and hunted.... then you can say... add in Nets  and also make it so Spears can kill fish if you have a certain amount of skill!

In the end.... Wurm has so many possibilities, on where it can go it is endless.... I dont expect this to be done in a year though, you guys already got enough on your hands.

Nice one on the update btw, I am excited for the turtles.

Whale butchering products: 500 kg of animal fat.

The first thing I'm going to do is drop some whale corpses in someone's house.

Pile of whale.

• Like 1

Bookshelves, but no books to populate them. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 4

i have very much wanted gates on arches in first floors...ty so so much this really gives us many needed new n useful options.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the tortoise shell shield...sorry turtle..that's what he gets for being n aggro creature anyway..heheheh the save the turtle petition flopped.      the new furniture is beautiful and can't wait to see what the whales are about..whale bone..lamp oil..maybe it can be harnessed to pull something or be ridden..imagine riding a whale ..yah beeetches!!

• Like 1

How about PvP balancing and fixing Valrei? Or has Epic been forgotten because we don't have the amount of players that Freedom does? Maybe making it more enjoyable would bring in Freedomers?

Also... make sure the new sea creatures don't mess up land spawns again! We don't want sharks v2.

Whats Epic?

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF2QG7DMyBg

Edited by McDaniel
  • Like 5

Those bookshelves are beautiful! Now we need desks for everyone's personal libraries! ^^

Would also be cool if the bookshelves came unstacked of books, and you had to craft books to fill them out!

Book writing could become an entire new profession in Wurm, and good anthers could make some money selling quality copies of their best stories!

Really nice, whales, tortoise shield, but I've only heard of one. single. person. finding a tortoise since they were added... damn things are rarer than dragons :wacko: