Sign in to follow this  
Jibberish

Please Close

Recruitment Closed.

Edited by Jibberish
  • Like 3

I've known Jib for almost year n half n play almost everyday in some fashion next to her.  though if she ask,  i'll deny i said it,  but she's one of the highest ql people i know in the game..very trustworthy, very low drama,  funny  n playful.  There likely isn't too many players i've come across i'd rate as high as she.  Give'r  a try n check out her village/deeds.  She's kooky n make yuh  think what  am i doing yet glad you did at same time. always up for adventures n exploring n hunting..sometimes getting lost n a death here n there..so be weary of any invites to go hunting with her.. ++1.  

Edited by Greasygrundle

What a delightful deed name! Who could go wrong there chasing the *mecies* around the fields. Many tales to tell of tails accumulated in the process, no doubt. Now if we only had visible mice scurrying around throughout the farm fields that tale would be complete. Until then the tally of the tails held will just have to be told in tales of fable yet to unfold, eh? 

Happy Tails, errr Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Recruitment post revamped, and Fieldmouse Farm is recruiting again!

Nice player, a pleasure to interact with. If you are on Xanadu and in need of a place to live Jibberish's deed and alliance is great :)

um... can i join thy farm? i havee just landed on north xanadu and could trrek over to thy farm, my in-game name is Arfas and i would love to join your farm ;) (unless if you know me from chaos :/ )

Hello there. I've been sailing last night in that place and seems a nice area. I want to know what time zome are you in, and how many ppl are around the area actually. I'm more than interested in settling down.

Yo, I'm currently in central time. There is a fairly active community around that area, Fieldmouse Farm is in a large alliance, with neighbors on all sides. There are usually around 1-7 people in local depending on time and how far off deed you wander, with 4-10 people in alliance usually. Thanks for your interest, hope to see you around

bB8fcTI.jpg

I've just started playing Wurm seriously; I've played off and on in the past and never amounted to anything. Anyways, I ended up here at Fieldmouse Farm.

This is a very nice place to start out and learn the game. Has a big farm, an inn with beds, a fountain for water, a mine, and player lots. Essential resources are nearby.

It's got great scenery and a beautiful view of the bay!

ugiMygK.jpg

Map Link: http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/

• Like 3

I am interested in joining this deed. I have been playing wurm for roughly 3 weeks now, and I have gotten the grip of the game. I have decent skills, although I still do not have the skill to survive out in the wildnerness my self... (I died... A LOT.) Anyways! I have already found the Inn free for visitors and have slept at one of the open beds. The area looks really nice and would love if I were able to join in this lovely deed!