Sign in to follow this  
Capi

Pristine Sermon Group

Hello everyone!

There is a new or even the only public sermon group up and running!

We are located at X18 / Y27 or I15. So right next to Blossom. The name of the deed is 'Buffalo Holdings Unlimited' at the moment.

We got a rare Vynora silver altar (80QL) in our main house and two lowql silver altars (Fo/Mag) next to it. Also a Fo silver altar (80QL) in a mine. 

There will be enough people here for reset during the day for now and most likely enough in the next days, maybe up to a week, to always have enough for a reset!

E3M1sq3.jpg

Everyone is welcome to visit. We will build a few houses in the next days with beds and a HFC station too. Yet, only the praying area is ready but we want to get this running asap!

kind regards,

Capi / Webbrar / Urb / Foarl

Edited by Capi

All participants should also join the ninja sermons at dragon fight society.

We are still looking for a lot more people!! :P

I'm also looking for suggestions regarding the deed name. Got an idea? Shoot me a PM ingame or here in the forums! :)

kind regards,

Capi

Hey,

I have a Vynora priest and two followers that I can log on most times of the day. If anyone has a group going message me here on the forum or PM to Aussiemel or Intorpor. Cheers

Edited by AussieMel

Two vynora priests here too. I'm usually on later on EST (4pm and later.) Definitely PM me if people are short for a full group. Unless I'm otherwise engaged (rare), I'll bring them up.

I am online for the next 10 or so hours if anyone wants to catch up for a group.

• Like 1

Hi all, I will have my toons at the Pristine Sermon House in......

auction_timer_1408570795.gif

To hold a few sermons, hopefully we can get enough people together.

I should be back in 4-5 days so if my priests aren't afking there now they will be again (3 vyn 2 fo)

Hi all, thinking about getting some sermons going this weekend. I will have 2 priests and a follower there. Let me know who's interested, at this stage thinking Sunday. Cheers

All my priest will be standing in the deed for the next few weeks for anyone who might interested in sermons 3 vyn and 2 fo will be online in the afternoon and evening cest