Sign in to follow this  
hyperdallas

Release Data dump

A Map Dump?

Any specific server? Details to your suggestion perhaps?

All of them except Xanadu to my knowledge have received a high quality map dump already haven't they?

want one with roads and buildings ect.. like the quality of the 1 i linked thats for pvp server or where ever its from,

@ tp thats 1 i already got, but its not as good as other ones from other servers

the only diference its that the one on release was taken before the server opened and the one from chaos was done years after the server opened,but all the built terrain and roads are outdated on that one now too, which is why a clean one its a lot better,since it can be used as a base for updated maps withouth having to clean the terrain on outdated places.

even if they started updating map dumps every months or whatever it wouldnt be very usefull as a map.

edit: but right now policy is to make 1 of each server,it just happens that it started long after chaos opened.

Edited by Tpikol

policys are made to be broken, just look at governments =) please please make a updated map please!

It think an updated map dump for all servers would be nice.

+1

I'm beginning to think that we're going to have to beg for ages before Xanadu ever gets a map dump. 

policys are made to be broken, just look at governments =) please please make a updated map please!

No, they really aren't.

• Like 2

No, they really aren't.

yes, they really are. look at history

+1

I'm beginning to think that we're going to have to beg for ages before Xanadu ever gets a map dump. 

this

I can just imagine rolf & co derping and releasing the pvp servers maps... monthly... <_<

I really see nothing wrong about doing it for the freedom servers... but on the basis of that I think the dev team will derp and release it for all servers im gonna -1.

Edited by Zekezor

lol i guess people who -1 wont get access to new maps!

Not many people care for a new map dump

-1, leaves to the imagination.

No I don't want you people knowing where I live.

Edited by Cunk

u can all -1 it if u want, i want a updated map and will pay for it for my own use and no one of you, contact me rolf i'll pay =)

u can all -1 it if u want, i want a updated map and will pay for it for my own use and no one of you, contact me rolf i'll pay =)

Bribing a dev, yea thats totally not a pr scandal that would doom the company. nope. not at all.