Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Various summer fixes

Fix for mail message being early

Moved Pour into a sub menu

Fix for /ignore not returning ignore list correctly + Possible fix for un-ignoring x-servers

Moved Throw to a submenu

Moved DROP to submenu

The terraforming village permissions now also controls dredging

Fix for gates not knowing they were in a settlement when the settlement was shrunk

• Like 5

why all the moving things into submenus? seems like just wasting most peoples time because a minority of people has problems with misclicking.

• Like 8

Pour was the only thing that needed a submenu.

• Like 5

Please move to   ENCHANT to submenu.  Yes it is a misclick, caused when there is lag.  

If you accidentally enchant a tree instead of cutting. that is it. Can only be removed with a priest and that is not even a guarantee.

Please move to   ENCHANT to submenu.  Yes it is a misclick, caused when there is lag.  

If you accidentally enchant a tree instead of cutting. that is it. Can only be removed with a priest and that is not even a guarantee.

Doesn't enchant have a timer?

Also, we can now cut down enchanted trees, that was changed long ago due to 'exploits on PvP servers' or some crap :P

• Like 1

Can we have a submenu for a submenu, so I can submenu while I submenu? 

• Like 9

• Moved DROP to submenu

Actually, DROP was not moved to submenu, but HAS a submenu now: DROP - on ground.

I wonder what is the other option for DROP - on your toes?

Very, very annoying change!

If you want to submenu every action, better move the ATTACK option to a submenu while riding a horse or when trying to LOOK at its equipment, so many times I targeted my horse when I was trying to disembark or heal it. Also, better move GET INFO option to a submenu, is not fun to waste it when farming or cutting grass or whatever you play on dirt. :P

Edited by Ballad
  • Like 4

Why was this all started? I can see some things maybe but you are taking it to far who cares if i drop something i can easily pick it back up. With pour and throw i can see because you lose the item but we don't need it for every little thing.

We got the crafting window to get rid of unneeded actions but now you are piling them up in other things. 

• Like 5

"drop" to submenu very bad for many actions, it really annoying me now..... Please make that submenu protection optional in game settings....

Edited by kazui
  • Like 5

I already have issues doing right click menu stuff due to my wrist injury. Moving everything into a submenu is brutal on my ability to use it.

Could we at least get keybinds for submenu'd options that don't have one? Destroy is missing a keybind and is now even more of a pain to access. Plant has eternally been missing one as well and is sorely needed.

Please if you're doing fixes put some time into making the missing binds. They would be incredibly appreciated by quite a few people.

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 1

"drop" to submenu very bad for many actions, it really annoying me now..... Please make that submenu protection optional in game settings....

I have to agree drop was the worst thing to do this with think about all the dropping we do to terraform in the game.

• Like 3

I have to agree drop was the worst thing to do this with think about all the dropping we do to terraform in the game.

Really surprised people don't keybind drop. If you keybind it to a shift+key setup, it's really convenient and doesn't get hit accidentally.

It's only the options that lack a keybind where rclick menuing is truly an unavoidable pain.

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 1

you can still cut down the tree 

they made that change long time ago

someone make a poll i am to lazy and drop needs to be reverted, lol

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 2

10/10 update, need ponies and faeries and stuff added too. Thanks.

it's not like you have to drop things all the time in wurm

At least now i don't drop my lantern instead of lighting it in the dark in a forest.

Now i won't drop instead of combine neither.

Thank you for this fix ;)

Edited by Zetuka
  • Like 3

Drop I have always had on a keybind for years, since I use that option quite frequently. Yes, Plant (for sprouts) would be really nice as a keybind option. Attack is one that could really use a move off the main into a submenu, since it is very easy to click it accidentally when working with horses. Also I have "target" on a keybind and use that to attack creatures, so attack on a menu seems redundant to me.

=Ayes=

thank you for the ongoing upgrades and offerings...deeper i dig into my wurm addiction tool chest

• Like 1

Move everything to a submenu! And can we put those submenus in submenus?

And I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard enough time throwing things even when I want to throw them. The mechanic is so weird and annoying to use as it is; if someone accidentally throws their sword, they should be happy they even got "throw" to work in the first place.

• Like 6

Nice changes! Not a fan of the drop submenu either, but hey, I use the keybind anyway.

Since we have already moved to the topic of keybinds, the ones that really, really hurt, are spells. Plzplzplz give us spell keybindings!

• Like 1

i like the changes,  having dropped something sailing or hunting  more than once and having the fun of searching for it I don't mind a little cheap insurance.

Well is there a way to get the old drop on dirt/sand? I know it checks and knows what i can or can't drop so why not give just the old drop on dirt/sand but on tools..etc give it the drop - on ground

• Like 1

Well is there a way to get the old drop on dirt/sand? I know it checks and knows what i can or can't drop so why not give just the old drop on dirt/sand but on tools..etc give it the drop - on ground

Or, just use a keybind?

Sign in to follow this