Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

Looking for a place? A team? The Mahasattva Bodhisattva Sangha is recruiting. Veterans and new folks welcome.

Hello Wanderer.

So we have the rather large deed on the west coast (i8) The Mahasattva Bodhisattva Sangha. The deed is as the name implies.  We are also part of a large alliance with a number of deeds that would surely also welcome new teammates.

Who we are: We are a pretty diverse group as far as gender and age. Some are 16 some are over 60. It works. We're all friends.

Brandonsf: Me. Often quiet or on Chaos. Been playing for about 3 years. A sinister man by nature.

Vindekator: Jack of all trades. Has a (correct) answer to your questions and will help you out in anyway he can if you need it.

Vind is also our resident sea-shantyist for those long sails to Chaos.

Tinaskat: From Denmark. Jill of all trades. Can build just about anything.

Lokius: Co-Founder of the village. Started earlier this year. Extremely helpful. Our Mystery.

Expensivesurvival: Our farmer, tailor, and Redditer. Social, talkative and fun(ny).

Rathalos: Ratha likes to say "meep" and "Throw waffles"..whatever that means. Extremely friendly. O.o

Gurzan: Our newest member. Born on Xanadu. A native if you will.. our male Pocahontas.

He will be deeding just south of us shortly and could most deff use some help. He is Hungarian!

Khloey: Likes horses and "cute things" like piles of nails on the ground.

Jimmybrasher: Explorer, Fisherman, Blacksmith, and ..A Might Fine Carpenter. Very social, fun and on a good bit.

Razgyrz: Builder of fine homes. The Bowyer. On the fast track to a pretty good toon.

We have a few priests here and I have a pretty good Vyn priest for enchants and good food.

I won't go into everyone in alliance, but as I said, I am sure most are also looking for other villagers and such if you prefer a village they have.

Who we are looking for:

We're really looking for a mix of people; be you young or more mature. We have the means to make you some great enchanted tools and gear, but that is earned. We work as a team. Some of us play on Chaos a good bit under the Mol-Rehan banner and you are welcome to adventure there with us there as well. Would like people social and fun, but quiet is fine too.

If you are into big team projects, this is the place for you. :) This large deed needs a lot of work!

I'd like to say we offer quick acceleration in the game. We have a pretty big and lovely deed and you are welcome to make a house as you like here. It's a sandbox game and we like to just let people sandbox it around here. Our only caveat is that if you are gone for over a few months we reserve the right to take your house down so another can have your plot. No sense in having space unused.

If you are interested in joining our team, feel free to drop me, or any of the villagers a PM.

Edited by BrandonSF
  • Like 2

There is never a dull moment in this village, either from the conversations or the fact that there is always some project that needs work on. Come join us to experience what keeps me coming back every day.

• Like 1

I hope your deed is upon a great and remote mountain run by a meditative monk collective seeking transcendent knowledge, as the name would imply. Remembering your mind is your teacher, within dwells the without embodiments within these lands without restraint, without which we could not dwell within them; thus I have heard once, upon the winds that have long since transformed those far places into the near.

I enjoyed your brief descriptions of your member monks. Smiles arose within for flickering moments of whimsical refrains. The one concern I would have is of this one BrandonSF, "A sinister man by nature." With this I sense that the heart of the Lady of Perfection of Wisdom has not touched the essence of what remains of the discontent from those winds departed without the grasping of dissimilar realities; therefore, the Bodhi would remain incarnate, urging my refrains to continue on through the mists in search of further concepts to embrace.

Nevertheless, I wish your collective the best once the further ponderings of what the once had been has been transformed into what might be once inevitability is released from its confining embrace. This is not to say I am acquainted with anything of this sort; but, just that these passing thoughts have arisen from viewing your Village name in remembrance of former journeys into the wilds of high places untouched by lowly embraces.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

• Like 1

I hope your deed is upon a great and remote mountain run by a meditative monk collective seeking transcendent knowledge, as the name would imply. Remembering your mind is your teacher, within dwells the without embodiments within these lands without restraint, without which we could not dwell within them; thus I have heard once, upon the winds that have long since transformed those far places into the near.

I enjoyed your brief descriptions of your member monks. Smiles arose within for flickering moments of whimsical refrains. The one concern I would have is of this one BrandonSF, "A sinister man by nature." With this I sense that the heart of the Lady of Perfection of Wisdom has not touched the essence of what remains of the discontent from those winds departed without the grasping of dissimilar realities; therefore, the Bodhi would remain incarnate, urging my refrains to continue on through the mists in search of further concepts to embrace.

Nevertheless, I wish your collective the best once the further ponderings of what the once had been has been transformed into what might be once inevitability is released from its confining embrace. This is not to say I am acquainted with anything of this sort; but, just that these passing thoughts have arisen from viewing your Village name in remembrance of former journeys into the wilds of high places untouched by lowly embraces.

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

My friend lay of the crack you wired mother f****r .

Can I bring my toon to Xanadu from mr keeping his skills.

Not sure what the conversion is from the Epic Islands.  You might want to bounce that off a CA.

My friend lay of the crack you wired mother f****r .

Your attempt to ascend to these heights of perception has been sadly thwarted by your response within these shallow confines. Step here lightly lest the long drop to the bottom be abrupt and unpleasant. Perhaps your journey to this place from those base lands will enable a glimmer of reflection to open passage henceforth but not forthwith, as a swift departure is not always the way to right a wrong.

In closing, I would warn you not to monkey with monks, for although their pleasant nature of meditative dismissiveness of characters of questionable intent might be suggestive of nothing specific, therein lies the solution to your questing. For although the meaning may be elusive to those who relate a higher perception to altered states of substance particulates ingested, within these rarified realms of the Mahasattva Bodhisattva Sangha all truth shall be revealed to those who journey there from past lives discarded.

Therein lies the peace for your troubled mind, shandi-chakra. Namaste...

=Ayes=

• Like 2

And go away Ayes.

• Like 1

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

Edited by BrandonSF
  • Like 1

But come anyway, there's lots to do and help getting your skills up on this side of Wurm :)

• Like 1

Tons to do in the village, but its fun being surrounded by social people. Really nice guys too, always willing to help out.

• Like 1

Those guys are really nice! Just joined the village and Im having a ton of fun :)

Yay, so happy my game works again.  Now I can play with the horses and find more "cute" piles of small nails on the ground. :P:rolleyes:

• Like 4

So I asked around on the forum, and Xanadu seems to be the place to go as a non-pvp:er noob. And yours is the first post I read on this recruitment thread. Since I like what I read here, would it be ok for me to join you? I'll do ask requested and pm someone in game...as soon as I figure out how you pm someone =)

So I asked around on the forum, and Xanadu seems to be the place to go as a non-pvp:er noob. And yours is the first post I read on this recruitment thread. Since I like what I read here, would it be ok for me to join you? I'll do ask requested and pm someone in game...as soon as I figure out how you pm someone =)

• Like 1

Only good experience with Brandon since way back. :)

But where is Kami?!

Since Deli!

Kami is on a very extended break D:

Edited by BrandonSF
  • Like 1

Brandon is good people.  He has tried many a times to recruit me, and every time it was incredible hard to say no.  Only said no, cause to many people depend on me in my own town.  So if you are looking to learn the game or someone to enjoy the game with, I couldn't recommend anyone better.

Edited by Ascorbic