Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Chance Mining Drops Seryll and Adamantine as well as Gems

In addition to mining gems randomly, use the same formulas to provide a random "chip" of Seryll lump or "chip" of Adamantine lump.  The chip could be  .1 kg.

Discuss.

• Like 7

Ehh.. No in my opinion.  Seryll is (IIRC) suppose to be only available during special events /  Given from being premium thing.  

And adamantine isn't really needed, in my opinion, So I don't see to much reason of adding it. (isn't it also VERY strong compared to other weapons/armour?)

Ehh.. No in my opinion.  Seryll is (IIRC) suppose to be only available during special events /  Given from being premium thing.  

it is given out on chaos now so another thing for them to take advantage of that is why you have seen them selling it now instead of hoarding it...

http://www.wurmonline.com/2014/05/28/more-village-mgmt-options/

"There’s now a small chance that Valrei creatures yield some Seryll when butchered."

Anyway +1 to the OP

• Like 1

come to chaos to get ada/glimmer

• Like 3

I'm fine with chaos keeping addy/glim, but seryll might be interesting. Right now Chaos has a supply of seryll, would be kinda neat if pve did as well since we're primarily the market buying it up.

• Like 1

+1. Freedom is the backbone of wurm and thus freedom players should not be treated like 2nd class players, as it is right now.

• Like 12

it is given out on chaos now so another thing for them to take advantage of that is why you have seen them selling it now instead of hoarding it...

http://www.wurmonline.com/2014/05/28/more-village-mgmt-options/

"There’s now a small chance that Valrei creatures yield some Seryll when butchered."

Anyway +1 to the OP

Ahh.....in that case, +1  Shouldn't be forced to PvP for anything, any advantage, or any other reason.

• Like 1

Only Seryll please. If anyone wants Ada/Glimmer, then Chaos is right over there :P

+/-1

• Like 2

freedom players should not be treated like 2nd class players, as it is right now.

:I

:I

• Like 11

+1

They were supposed to be something to fight over and special for epic, but they have become not that at all.

come to chaos to get ada/glimmer

Now we know this isn't true. You guys have this market cornered. Anything that could at any chance decrease the advantage you guys have over newer pvp'ers is defiantly a -1. 

+1 to OP.

-1, its moon metal, its not some ordinary thing you should be able to find in caves 

• Like 2

+1 But i do side with Lord Zivirt ....it should not be mined but it should be added to the PVE servers in some way

Maybe add God Light that come from the sky..... hit ground and near by mobs are imbued with said moon metal....then these animals / mobs need to be hunted and butchered to get the metal ?

The PVE players are the backbone of Wurm....very true so there should not be stuff like this only on PVP servers just to try and force them to go there.

• Like 1

-1, its moon metal, its not some ordinary thing you should be able to find in caves 

But it should be found in volcano's, randomly given out for winning hotas, and every other way it is given out that benefits the pvpers?

• Like 1

But it should be found in volcano's, randomly given out for winning hotas, and every other way it is given out that benefits the pvpers?

Blame the Gods for rewarding risk, right? If gems weren't enough to mine. :s

Tell me, what use do you truly and honestly have for adamantine on freedom? Absolutely none. You can kill anything on the freedom servers in studded leather with an 80ql sword, mobs are so weak it's a joke. In PVP the armour made from said metals, and weapons do give us an advantage, but I don't see how this is over newer players. Being that anyone who joins us and participates in HOTA, is able to obtain these weapons themselves. It was meant to be an incentive to PVP and that's exactly what it should stay as. Shouldn't be changed just cause some carebear gets jealous and doesn't like PVP.

EDIT: Oh yeah, big fat -1.

Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

Tell me, what use do you truly and honestly have for adamantine on freedom? Absolutely none. You can kill anything on the freedom servers in studded leather with an 80ql sword, mobs are so weak it's a joke. In PVP the armour made from said metals, and weapons do give us an advantage, but I don't see how this is over newer players. Being that anyone who joins us and participates in HOTA, is able to obtain these weapons themselves. It was meant to be an incentive to PVP and that's exactly what it should stay as. Shouldn't be changed just cause some carebear gets jealous and doesn't like PVP.

EDIT: Oh yeah, big fat -1.

Tell me, in all honesty, why on PVP servers do you need ANY armour? You could all be naked, fighting like cavemen! Infact, that would be more fair then anything that's in this game, And would solve the Dragon/drake/admantite/wtv else issue.  I think we should remove all armour from PVP.  :D

• Like 4

Tell me, in all honesty, why on PVP servers do you need ANY armour? You could all be naked, fighting like cavemen! Infact, that would be more fair then anything that's in this game, And would solve the Dragon/drake/admantite/wtv else issue.  I think we should remove all armour from PVP.  :D

There's no issue at all, people are just flustered that they want shiny things themselves just to have it. There's little need for it on Freedom, and if you want it for whatever reason, it can be bought. It's not to be obtained willy nilly.

Edit: That large rat you're fighting over there doesn't have armor OR a weapon, maybe to even things up PvE players should fight with no armor/weapons, yeah? Makes more sense than your suggestion. ;)

Edited by Stik
  • Like 1

Freedom cherry pickers unite! Legendary titles are too good for Epic but anything and everything that makes Epic unique is gone nearly except for the terraforming events. If you want some you should have it all.

I'll give my +1 if terraforming events become a thing on all Freedom servers and/or legendary titles are given to Epic.

• Like 13

Freedom cherry pickers unite! Legendary titles are too good for Epic but anything and everything that makes Epic unique is gone nearly except for the terraforming events. If you want some you should have it all.

I'll give my +1 if terraforming events become a thing on all Freedom servers and/or legendary titles are given to Epic.

Epic should get epic titles.

+1 for terraforming events. yes, the destructive kind.

+1 for naked armour on all pvp clusters.

Lets make things fair!  B)