Sign in to follow this  
ShadowRonin

Forsythia - Looking for experienced player(s)

I'm looking to recruit a player, or possibly multiple players for a large deed (55 x 77), located on the Deli steppe 36x 40y.  My preference would be a returning player essentially wanting free land, and any contribution to upkeep would be appreciated.  It's a secondary deed for me at the moment, so I won't be too picky about what you'd like to do with it.  There's currently over 500 tiles of flat land that could be used for farming, tons of trees, as well as plenty of space for animals.  Good hunting nearby, as it's on the steppe, marble, zinc, copper, iron in the mine.

I'd like to find someone who's self motivated and will be sticking with the game for awhile.  The deed's apart of a small alliance, and some help can be provided, but I'm not looking for anyone I'd have to walk through the fundamentals of the game with.  Farmers, or someone who can use the land to help pay the upkeep are a bonus.  Upkeep is 8.5s a month, but has a trader to help out, so contributions would be minimal.

Please post here or send me a PM if interested.

Edited by ShadowRonin
  • Like 1

very solid dude.  if your mature and self motivated you'll go far with this guy.   give'm a try..he has the best spirits in all of the wurm provinces ...he's tried them all to know...and some great humor too.....then again..a recommendation from me may be a signal to you that something has gone horribly wrong!

Edited by Greasygrundle
  • Like 1