Sign in to follow this  
Forbitten

[Close] WTB Female Account!

I don't care if it is a priest, I can always unpriest, I want to buy a new female main account. In terms of skills I am flexible it can range from mid to very high end, I don't really care.

Pm on the forum please. :)

Edited by Forbitten

You may want to include a price range, if skills aren't such a big deal id say just make a new char..

Ehm well what I mean when I say the skills aren't such a big deal is that I am not looking to have everything in 90 range, but I am looking to have at least a mid end account, this is so that I don't have to grind as much. :P

Anyway in terms of price range, well 20-250 euro probably, depending on the account.

Retracted

Edited by Deathly

@Deathly

Ehm well what I mean when I say the skills aren't such a big deal is that I am not looking to have everything in 90 range, but I am looking to have at least a mid end account, this is so that I don't have to grind as much. :P

Anyway in terms of price range, well 20-250 euro probably, depending on the account.

Already bought an amazing account, thanks a lot everyone. This can be closed now and for future reference, my new main is named Baell, even came with handmirror and everything.