Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 24

welcome to fatherhood its an amazing experiance that makes you a better person. Enjoy every moment.     Congratulations

Congratulations to your lovely baby Baron. I wish him good health and a happy life.

Updates are looking good.

Its amazing how cute newborns look after they are cleaned up... and sleeping.

Do not look into its eyes!

thumb.jpg

Its amazing how cute newborns look after they are cleaned up... and sleeping.

Do not look into its eyes!

thumb.jpg

Dammit! I looked into his eyes. Uff.... too late now.

It was a trap, wasn't it?

• Like 1

Rolf finally finishing bridges, or a rework of a working existing feature? :)

I was thinking about bridges but now i think its traders... Anyway i was expecting more after 2 weeks of complete silence... 

Edited by atazs

I have a teaser for one more lovely creature that is going in with the others previously revealed in the "Sea theme" so have a look at this little guy!

just wanted to ask - aren't tortoise the land dwelling ones with feet and turtles (specifically sea turtles)  the primarily water dwelling ones? I mean end I'm not gonna cry for 12 hours about it but just trying to figure if its a translation thing or more a land dweller

and can I make a shield from their shells. . . . or maybe a lamp

also big grats on the baby - enjoy it man - wurmian of tomorrow!

Oh.  My.  ######.  God.  Yes.  TURTLE/TORTOISE SHELL SHIELDS.  That would be SERIOUSLY epic.  Would fall somewhere between tailoring and smithing, I think.  Maybe use the carving knife to "shape" the shell into a shield, then attach some leather straps with iron rivets?...

Now I'm REALLY excited.

Congrats on Mini Superman  :)

Did you know they make iPhone apps with all kinds of soothing sounds when they can't sleep?  Christmas lights man, when you absolutely need 45 seconds for yourself, the little ones find Christmas lights fascinating...  :D

Always pull over before trying to change a diaper  :ph34r: , unless you're just that talented!

Best of luck, enjoy, and may you and your fiance find some time to sleep  :P

• Like 1

Posted 12 June 2014 

Rolf will be working on “something†for Wurm full time the next two weeks but I will leave that for him to reveal as he see fit!

It been 2  weeks now

Come on guys...  I hate to sound like I'm defending anyone, but this is kind of ridiculous you know?  

"Working on something for the next two weeks" does NOT mean "will finish in two weeks".  It just meant that, while most of the team is on holiday, Rolf will be working on something new.

• Like 3

Come on guys...  I hate to sound like I'm defending anyone, but this is kind of ridiculous you know?  

"Working on something for the next two weeks" does NOT mean "will finish in two weeks".  It just meant that, while most of the team is on holiday, Rolf will be working on something new.

And i shudder to think what may come out of that, to be frank.

• Like 1