Sign in to follow this  
PotatoOnStick

Main Client bugs

I found a variety of bugs which vary from basic texture bugs till instant client crash bugs the list is as following:

1. The Basic Texture Glitches

- sometimes the game tends to 'borrow' textures from places it shouldn't like for example the sign post gets the texture of the butchered lions but still maintains its original form. This can happen to crops, buildings and other basic objects that fall under decoration like sign posts, lamps and other objects it doesn't crash the game but it makes it more unstable since it does contribute since it appears to be an early sign of a crash.

2. The Black Object Glitch

- Some objects(mostly anything which stands still and is not considered 'alive') can turn completely black once in a while and this stays the same yet it changes back when getting really close and turns back black once you get out of range again. this stays the same till client restart. 

Note: i suspect this has to do with the shadow mechanics which are in the game.

3. The Screenshot Issues

- When trying to take a screenshot the client tends to have high change of crashing and on top of that it doesn't save the screenshot. even when not crashing for me it didn't give me any screenshot only batman on a rare occasion. 

4. "Connection i thought i had connection?" Glitch

- This glitch is the only one which i didn't have happen to caught myself which means i cant help to much. All i know of it is that people log in and they get the world loaded and everything yet for other people they do not show up or in worse cases do but don't do anything and then the char bugs up and kicks the client out and the in game character.

There might be more glitches more regarding gameplay yet i didn't find those myself.