Smilingcat

Smilingcat Enchanted Tools & Weapons, runed, rares & curiosities

1509 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Skinded said:

hammer, 71 ql, 80 coc, 90 c

pelt, mountain lion, 83 ql, 68 coc, 30 c

 

Cod to Skinded pls, ty

[02:15:25] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent you some free upgrades since the exact tools you wanted were sold already.

Thanks for business and happy wurming! :-) *purrrrr*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

ops at first the message didn't save, then i had it twice suddenly. now i can't delete the 2nd. weired.

Edited by Smilingcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bucket, pinewood, 54 ql, 77 coc, 40 c - Please cod to Silentsmith, thanks.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cccdfern said:

bucket, pinewood, 54 ql, 77 coc, 40 c - Please cod to Silentsmith, thanks.

[00:10:16] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent you a bit higher coc one for same price, since that exact one you wanted was sold.

Thanks for business and happy wurming! :-) *purrrrrr*

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smilingcat said:

[00:10:16] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent you a bit higher coc one for same price, since that exact one you wanted was sold.

Thanks for business and happy wurming! :-) *purrrrrr*

Thanks for selling a coc bucket for an affordable price :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chisel, 50 ql, 85 coc, 80 c

meditation rug, 6 ql, 81 coc, 80 c

ropetool, oakenwood, 30 ql, 73 coc, 45 c

shovel, 50 ql, 88 coc, 1 s

scissors, 58 ql, 76 coc, 45 c

clay shaper, oakenwood, 7 ql, 76 coc, 40 c

sickle, 30 ql, 81 coc, 80 c

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dirt said:

chisel, 50 ql, 85 coc, 80 c

meditation rug, 6 ql, 81 coc, 80 c

ropetool, oakenwood, 30 ql, 73 coc, 45 c

shovel, 50 ql, 88 coc, 1 s

scissors, 58 ql, 76 coc, 45 c

clay shaper, oakenwood, 7 ql, 76 coc, 40 c

sickle, 30 ql, 81 coc, 80 c

[11:59:16] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent you a few free upgrades since some of the exact items you wanted were gone, and good customer bonus and all that.

Thanks again for business and happy wurming! :-) *purrrrrr*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was looking for 60s for 60 USD, when do you think you might it available?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VirusMD said:

was looking for 60s for 60 USD, when do you think you might it available?

Hi, i'll send you a PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now