Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 19

Hmmm any eta on new chain fencing and plaster/beam walls.

War tent should be 3 x bigger then the regular one in looks.

Some more info on Xanadu would be nice, like how many spawn points?

Were will it be placed on the flat world.. :P

Will  the land be the same as last test or random?

What about place to purchase deeds or traders :wacko:.

Tents sure are nice addition to wurm, but i am not so sure you could call release of xanadu a land rush event.

Seeing how before it was stated that for the first week it would be only accessible by new accounts. It's a land rush event,but for players already having a premium it isnt. If you are willing to make a new character and pay it's premium and it's silvers then its a land rush.

But this seems so unnecesery action towards already paying players. What is the difference if the server is released a little later but all can come there on the first day, rather than dividing player base Again.

• Like 1

I don't get it. They're telling us to get ready for "one truly epic land rush event", but all existing players (that is everyone reading this right now), has to either start an alt or wait it out for a week.

I wouldn't call it an epic land rush..... since we are unable to "get ready" because we're locked out of said land rush.

And this is what pisses me off the most. 

• Like 4

If you are willing to make a new character and pay it's premium and it's silvers then its a land rush.

You don't have to premium the new account to place a deed anymore, so thats not an issue. But yes would be nice if it was open to older players via portals or something

Look good. Since the seating markers are still being worked on for ships can you make it so that the captain has the best view of where the ship is going.

please let the captain of a caravel and the other big ships stand up straight behind the wheel. would look pretty dumb if he is sitting...

mmmm cant wait for the abuse of tents in pvp servers ;3

• Like 2

A lot can change in a month , don't get your panties in a knot people.

And this place is so big, there is no way its going to be all deeded..

• Like 1

Please make owner be able to load their market stall, so we can complete the gypsy/caravan life. Unload merchant stall, plant merchant with your goods and you can go out hunting or log off in the tent next to a campfire.

^ This

Please

• Like 2

Cool, 3 more weeks till Xanadu launches then another week or two after that until we can have our official land rush. Plenty of time to keep gathering a ton of resources.

Edited by Gromclad

Does the (new) tutorial allow players to skip everything?

Edited by Klaa

Please make owner be able to load their market stall, so we can complete the gypsy/caravan life. Unload merchant stall, plant merchant with your goods and you can go out hunting or log off in the tent next to a campfire.

That's a really good suggestion

• Like 1

You don't have to premium the new account to place a deed anymore, so thats not an issue. But yes would be nice if it was open to older players via portals or something

This is true, but you still need silver to buy the writ and extra silver to buy any extra tiles you'd want.. This all just smells money grab to me. No i don't have a problem buying silver from shop and do it regularly, it's just the way he forces us to do it if we want to take part in this 'epic' land rush that pisses me off..

I won't be supporting this and i'll happy wait till we can bring our existing characters over and then place a deed.

Still hoping that he'll see the light and make a portal or something that allows us to bring our toon/existing silver with us so the people that has financed this game for years can actually be a part of the landrush he wants to make into a big deal.

• Like 3

Tents are a spawn point? That's pretty awesome. Are the tents going to be craftable? I might want a couple of those on my deed as a temporary store house while I redo it. they would look a lot cooler than a silly store house.

I like that animals can be hitched to them! Thanks for addressing this issue for people like me who like to get lost and drag animals around :D

War tents sound like a good idea. They'd be a fun feature for the PVP servers.

Edited by Addeny

What happened to the bridges :angry: Who blew them up?! <_<:ph34r:

• Like 2

The sheep

• Like 3

Yeah, a Xanadu launch with bridges would be awesome...

Don't expect that.. otherwise they would have put it inside the update i think.

Get ready for one truly epic land rush event on june 3rd 18.00 CEST.

So are we going to actually be able to participate in said "epic" landrush? 

So are we going to actually be able to participate in said "epic" landrush? 

Probably not unless you want to make an alt.

• Like 2

This is true, but you still need silver to buy the writ and extra silver to buy any extra tiles you'd want.. This all just smells money grab to me. No i don't have a problem buying silver from shop and do it regularly, it's just the way he forces us to do it if we want to take part in this 'epic' land rush that pisses me off..

I won't be supporting this and i'll happy wait till we can bring our existing characters over and then place a deed.

Still hoping that he'll see the light and make a portal or something that allows us to bring our toon/existing silver with us so the people that has financed this game for years can actually be a part of the landrush he wants to make into a big deal.

Agreed. Existing players need access day 1. It's an enormous server. Plenty of good land

Just to say thumbs on the tents, nice addition. I actually prefer the newbie one, maybe make two types available to 'the rest of us', like regular and large, with plain colours possible instead of the 'war tent' designs? Either way these are very nice and hopefully make adventuring out from deed for little holidays a lot more fun, well done team.

• Like 2

Well, a funny story. You see, I was passing by and I had this mysterious black powder in my possession... and uhm... long story short, I had no idea those were supposed to be bridges! So yea, sorry about that, but totally not my fault.